A.R. Moxon
A
When I look at the video of a clearly struggling Mitch McConnell, I think about how scary and difficult that must be, and how hard McConnell has worked throughout his life to ensure that the end of people's lives are as difficult and scary a struggle as they can possibly be made.
07:51 AM - Aug 31, 2023
oceandrop
A
In response to A.R. Moxon.
Here’s one example of what you’re referencing: a WSJ story (shared today by @OmarLittle ) of how the Boomer generation is experiencing homelessness as they enter what should be their Golden Years.
04:24 PM - Sep 12, 2023
Queen Of All I Survey
A
Eff Mitch McConnell and the generations of his bloodline that will come, may his evil nature plague them for years to come until someone brave enough does the work to break the generational curse his actions caused his family, I said what I said!
12:53 AM - Sep 03, 2023
Kay Emell
A
The Goat!! I’m so pleased to see you here!
10:59 AM - Aug 31, 2023
DJ Whitlock
A
I was struck once again by how frail he looks. I’m no fan of his (I dispose him) but nobody deserves this. I hope he gets the help he needs.
10:58 AM - Aug 31, 2023
Roxy Meloni
A
He was so frail. It is obvious that he has an advanced form of dementia. If his wife was less greedy she would get him to step down and get him the serious health care he needs. Turtle down!
08:01 AM - Aug 31, 2023
A.R. Moxon
A
When you look at video of Mitch McConnell struggling to speak, remember that all human beings have lives that matter, and take a moment to share a little bit of human empathy for the tens or hundreds of millions of people who have fallen victim to the life of Mitch McConnell.
07:51 AM - Aug 31, 2023
Build the Future
A
His deliberate actions have done immense and immeasurable to the nation...generational damage that we will experience for decades. Tbh, my empathy is proportional and tempered by his actions.
11:17 AM - Aug 31, 2023 (Edited)
Civil Canuck
A
I wonder if he will experience any self-reflection and connection with people he failed who've gone thru health hell. I doubt it. With his millions, I'm sure he's had a CAT SCAN and MRI and what's ailing him is known. He's not 'dehydrated'.
03:01 PM - Sep 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}