Cynthia Williams
A
It was also discovered yesterday that Musk has received approval in several US states to connect with local banks so that Twitter/X can trade cryptocurrency with cash in YOUR bank account.

The new crypto is called "X coin."

Please DO NOT give Twitter/X ANY of your banking information.
06:19 AM - Sep 01, 2023
Andi Pandi
A
In response to Cynthia Williams.
Cryptocurrency has long been Musks end game Imagine if the kleptogarchs could control and manipulate currency. Uh oh. Paying employees only in their currency and then that currency can only be used to buy their stuff (Amazon et al). Modern day equivalent of company store, company housing, etc.
11:11 AM - Sep 03, 2023
PhiNight
A
In response to Andi Pandi.
Horrifying!
(Also: "Kleptogarchs" is the best word ever for the globe's arch enemies. A++!)
11:34 AM - Sep 03, 2023
Cynthia Williams
A
In response to Andi Pandi.
This future picture is frightening, isn't it? 😱
12:08 PM - Sep 03, 2023
Rob Pare
A
I'd just as soon suck the chrome off a trailer ball!
08:13 PM - Sep 02, 2023
elle hitter
A
I deactivated my account—it was past time.
10:54 AM - Sep 01, 2023
Cynthia Williams
A
In response to elle hitter.
My account is still there, but I expect it to be deleted because I haven't posted in almost 30 days.
11:08 AM - Sep 01, 2023
Randall Krause
B
After what I’ve seen of Musk’s activities over the past year, I wouldn’t trust him to run a kids’ lemon aid stand and certainly wouldn’t but a car, fly into space or do anything with him.
08:59 AM - Sep 01, 2023
Dolores Dace
A
Does anyone else think of #LexLuthor personified when they see the last year of Musk’s activities? I always thought Zuckerberg and Putin as the front runners for real-life 🌎 villains but Elon seems to have snuck around them when they weren’t looking.
07:36 AM - Sep 01, 2023
Nick Pacella
A
I recently received notice that I am Parr of a class action and wanted to know where to receive payment. Could this be a way to gain access?
07:35 AM - Sep 01, 2023
Stephen Bates
A
Absolutely correct. Avoid any/all transactions with X at any cost, no matter how inconvenient.
07:07 AM - Sep 01, 2023
Donald Davis
A
Thank you.
06:59 AM - Sep 01, 2023
Susan Sampson
A
What?????
06:23 AM - Sep 01, 2023
Cynthia Williams
A
In response to Susan Sampson.
Yes Musk will announce that you can buy X coin through Twitter/X's direct connection with your bank. Several countries in Africa and South America already do this and it has been a disaster for the nations involved. China explicitly made it illegal to do this with WeChat it's Twitter/X-like app.
06:33 AM - Sep 01, 2023
aka TT
A
In response to Susan Sampson.
Same thought struck me..WHAT?!?!?!!!! Although I’ve deactivated my Twitter/X account, wish there was a way to completely delete it..leaving no trace. Glad I didn’t share any $ information though!
08:15 AM - Sep 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}