Diana Lukasik
A
Trying to understand the logistics here. Would this be similar to an inspection and weigh station 🚉 for trucks? Would posts be set up on roadways with required pregnancy tests for all females leaving the state of Texas?
Please vote Republicans out! Our lives and our rights depend on it.

👇
Mike Nunya @tejasmang_2024
01:33 PM - Sep 01, 2023
01:54 PM - Sep 01, 2023
Myra Faye Turner
A
In response to Diana Lukasik.
This is absolutely ridiculous.
03:03 PM - Sep 01, 2023
Diana Lukasik
A
In response to Myra Faye Turner.
It is ridiculous and it proves once again Republicans will stop at nothing in their war against women’s reproductive rights and their attempts to satiate their insatiable base.
03:06 PM - Sep 01, 2023
Steven McDermott
A
Republicans do not study history, not even recent history. Their anti abortion stance is a losing position. Look at Kansas. If Choice is on the ballot, Choice wins every time. Every. Single. Time.
03:00 PM - Sep 01, 2023
Diana Lukasik
A
In response to Steven McDermott.
I agree the Republican antiabortion stance is a losing position, but that will not stop them. I believe they do follow history, Nazi history to be more specific.
03:16 PM - Sep 01, 2023
William Turner
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
02:56 PM - Sep 01, 2023
Diana Lukasik
A
In response to William Turner.
Yes it is insane and Republicans will be trying it in every state. No one is safe from their depravity.
03:09 PM - Sep 01, 2023
k Broquard
A
I imagine it could also be used retroactively- if I took a sister to where she wanted to go and someone found out the it could be used to penalize me
02:02 PM - Sep 01, 2023
Diana Lukasik
A
In response to k Broquard.
Exactly! They want to make it easier for Republicans and their deplorable base to continue to profit from their war on women’s reproductive rights.
02:10 PM - Sep 01, 2023

Only followers of this user (Happy4uuu) can see their posts

Diana Lukasik
A
In response to Happy4uu&u.
They don’t know anything or care about the personal lives of women or any of us. They are looking to try and make it legal to find out in their continuing war on women’s reproductive rights. Women will die and anyone assisting them will be prosecuted. It won’t stop with Texas. No one is safe.
02:16 PM - Sep 01, 2023
Mike Nunya
A
All I know is I have 2 daughters and 2 grand daughters.
Anybody messes with them, it's gonna get real problematic for whomever is in their way.
01:58 PM - Sep 01, 2023
Diana Lukasik
A
In response to Mike Nunya.
I agree! I have 1 daughter, 3 daughters-in-law and 3 granddaughters. All their lives are at stake with the Republican war on women’s reproductive rights.
02:03 PM - Sep 01, 2023
Rebecca E
A
WOMEN OF THE UNITED STATES UNITE!!! This is just the tip of the iceberg of losing more and more of our equality, freedoms.

Don't think it won't/can't happen where U live because it CAN and it WILL if we are not vigilant and express our power through #ResistanceWork and #VotingBlueInEveryElection
01:57 PM - Sep 01, 2023 (Edited)
Ves Lee
A
In response to Rebecca E.
Agree ! when the barn door get open it very difficult to put the animals back in
02:02 PM - Sep 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}