Bernice A. King
A
The #LittleRockNine integrated Little Rock Central High School 66 years ago today. In 2023, many are hard at work to prevent children from learning that this vitriol and racism existed then and that it exists now.
07:33 PM - Sep 04, 2023
Kelley036 Marshall
A
In response to Bernice A. King.
I’ve seen this picture a thousand times … today is the first day o actually zoned in to look at the eyes behind the glasses. Pure sadness. These are the same folk today who stand with #45
01:50 PM - Sep 05, 2023
Reginald Capers
A
I'm pretty confident the women behind now live in The Villages and vote for Trump.
10:20 PM - Sep 04, 2023
Sunflower
A
She looks so unbothered and is an example of extreme bravery in the face of these nasty people all around her. Its an iconic picture
10:04 PM - Sep 04, 2023
My Flying Car 2020
A
In response to Sunflower.
She did what she was trained to do to be able to survive this confrontation, but this was a harrowing experience for her.

https://www.history.com/ne...
10:20 PM - Sep 04, 2023 (Edited)
Bo Dybkær
A
Those ghoulish white women in the photograph are surely all dead by now, but I wish that someone had registered their names to ensure that they were held in infamy for all posterity. It is important to not only remember the heroes 🤨
08:20 PM - Sep 04, 2023
angela dedeng
A
Imagine getting this worked out just because someone else is living in the same space as you. Good grief!!
08:01 PM - Sep 04, 2023
Kate ChinaKatWrites
A
I can’t look at this and similar pix without wondering who the screamers are and what became of them.
07:38 PM - Sep 04, 2023

Only followers of this user (MaryPocrnic) can see their posts

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}