Michael J Sheridan
A
Complaining about "Congress" rather than Republicans is another way to suppress the vote.

People declare "a pox on both their houses" and stop paying attention, making them ripe for persuasion by grifters promising to "shake things up."

Point out the real problem: The GOP.
1 Angry Grandpa @yubet
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, I beg you.

You must change your language when you complain about Congress not doing anything, thats the EXACT SAME NARRATIVE AS THE MEDIA.

It's not Congress, ITS CONGRESSIONAL REPUBLICANS. They block EVERYTHING.

PLEASE RESPOUT!!
08:09 PM - Feb 22, 2023
08:17 PM - Feb 22, 2023
KevinC
A
In response to Michael J Sheridan.
Even Chip Roy had a flash of candor/conscience... https://www.reformaustin.o...
01:36 PM - Feb 02, 2024
Joanie Foran
A
And let’s please stop referring to them as “Conservative “. There’s nothing conservative about this Republican Party! They’re “Extremists”. Words matter.
07:44 AM - Nov 09, 2023
Love Miracles
B
💯
07:13 PM - Oct 03, 2023
Paula Beard
B
Well said!
01:02 AM - Jul 31, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
Fascists and other authoritarians have a vested interest in encouraging a general contempt for "politics".

Because the alternative to involvement in the political process is strong man rule. They want you to year for a "strong leader" who will bypass all that messy, frustrating "politics".
12:33 AM - Jul 17, 2023
LOSER John Trump ♍️
A
“Objectivity,” is a coward’s ways out.
10:44 PM - Feb 24, 2023
1 Angry Grandpa
A
Excellent point, totally agreed! Would also help if people understood how govt works. Yesterday on the cesspool site I had a blue argue Dems should have done more to prevent McCarthy from giving the tapes to Carlson. I asked her what should they have done, be specific. Still waiting 4 an answer
08:57 PM - Feb 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}