Christopher Bouzy
A
Some questionable polling agency will publish a survey concerning the impeachment proceedings, Biden's credibility, and his prospects for the 2024 election. Cable news networks will give the poll significant coverage and pretend Biden's chances of winning are in jeopardy. Bookmark this spout.
12:34 PM - Sep 12, 2023
Vee a lot of everything Happened
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
You were right...about all of it.
10:41 AM - Sep 13, 2023
Hareeba
A
Already there's been a significant move in the betting market for the 2024 election with Biden and Trump being almost neck and neck in the odds on Betfair.
Totally crazy ... LAY Trump big time at these odds.
05:50 AM - Sep 13, 2023
Pro-Science Establishment Dem
B
You're right.
10:54 PM - Sep 12, 2023
Fearlessgirl24
A
I hope by questionable you are including those 5 3 8 twats.
10:46 PM - Sep 12, 2023
PS Annie
A
Guaranteed ✔️
10:16 PM - Sep 12, 2023
Carol Nelson
A
Bookmarked.
09:19 PM - Sep 12, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
There won't be impeachment proceedings.

McCarthy announced "opening" a "formal" "inquiry" into "allegations". All he really opened was his mouth.

They've been doing 'inquiry' into allegations for years.

This is late-stage desperation by the GOP. Flipping, testimony, pleas, and convictions ahead.
08:30 PM - Sep 12, 2023
déjà vu
A
08:15 PM - Sep 12, 2023
Suzanne
B
Polls are BS and the GQP lies, lies lies.
They have to cheat b/c they can't compete.
Just banish the noise from MSM
06:14 PM - Sep 12, 2023
Marlie (Confidential)
B
In response to Suzanne.
AMEN!!
05:57 AM - Sep 13, 2023
Iz Here
A
W precisely zero evidence & only #MAGAtGOP fantasies & wet dreams? Yes, a cleverly crafted poll of a heavily biased population segment will no doubt condemn #Biden 's electoral prospects. Anyone can write fiction. The trick is to write credible fiction & #Trumpists have neither the skill nor a clue.
06:09 PM - Sep 12, 2023
Yvette
A
I already know you’re right. You have tremendous common sense. It’s quite refreshing! ☮️
06:07 PM - Sep 12, 2023
Claire Belgrave
A
Done. Bookmarked
02:46 PM - Sep 12, 2023
2PupsMommy
A
No bet.
02:07 PM - Sep 12, 2023
Michael-McCloud T
A
Bookmarked, though I already know that you are right. The only way to win is to win… Except for when we DO win, GQP will cry that it’s all rigged. If we win by a close vote in purple states, MAGA will say it was dead people and bought votes. If we win by a landslide… you get my meaning.
01:50 PM - Sep 12, 2023
Ale Am
A
Maybe it’s something big about j6 that are imminently dropping on gop lawmakers involved, we’re waiting for this so…it’s the strange time chosen, yesterday mtg saying she dropped the impeachment and now this by him, seems there’s more coming and isn’t about Biden where they don’t have nothing
01:26 PM - Sep 12, 2023
Josie Villa
A
Yes, the cable and MSM outlets are just chomping at the bit to report on a "Biden scandal" that does not exist
01:20 PM - Sep 12, 2023
Carmen Derbedrossian
A
Booked-marked💥The media plant the seed, pundits run with it & pass the torch for a month, until the brain washing starts. Spread lies & rumors become anecdotes shared @ water fountains & bars, at that point they interpreted as truths. No validation whatsoever. We are a nation of “gullibles”.
01:18 PM - Sep 12, 2023
Tom Brk
A
They will do various forms of this until the election because they want us to tune in a panic every night
01:02 PM - Sep 12, 2023
Matthew Clayton
A
I don’t pay attention to polls anymore. The only polls that matter are on Election Day when people make their voice heard. If anything, this should galvanize voters to turn out next year.
12:55 PM - Sep 12, 2023
J MurchPond
A
In response to Matthew Clayton.
At which point the losers will point to the bogus polls to say the results must have been rigged. Endless cycle.
01:39 PM - Sep 12, 2023
Everything Counts
A
Can't trust any poll. the old political strategies are no longer applicable. We are in uncharted space. we are going to need the people on the ground to help. I will not believe that MAGA is all or even most Americans. They are just the loudest and most ridiculous.
12:52 PM - Sep 12, 2023
BTSdaily7 (sporadic;)
A
Republicans giving our both-sides obsessed media the split-screen of
an impeachment inquiry that will gather exactly zero evidence vs many real court cases and trials with recorded and written and physical evidence against many people in many states.
No doubt impeachment 50% all trials 50% coverage
12:50 PM - Sep 12, 2023
Dawn Wolfe
A
Something big must be about to drop in #MAGALand for Qevin MqQarthy to do this now when he knows he doesn't have the votes.
12:49 PM - Sep 12, 2023
Devetta B
A
Seen this movie too many times...
12:49 PM - Sep 12, 2023
TriXteR Phillips
A
Bookmarked.
12:48 PM - Sep 12, 2023
Tracy I
A
That’s basically the point of the whole thing. GOP believes media coverage of TFGs impeachments impacted his chances of re-election, so they’re trying to put “both sides” spin on it.
12:43 PM - Sep 12, 2023
Tom Brk
A
In response to Tracy I.
"Liberal" media bends over backwards to not appear liberal so they both sides everything when it's literally a battle between good people and Awful Racist Traitors Who Hate Democracy
01:03 PM - Sep 12, 2023 (Edited)
LaShawn Vasser
A
Voters are much smarter now. We've seen the sausage making & how the media works to create a narrative (probably why there is so much dark & in the purchasing of X/Twitter). Smart TV Execs won't do this but no one can convince me that Execs for ANY major Corp are smart 🤔!
12:42 PM - Sep 12, 2023
Le’ Diva Boutique
A
Done 💪🏾
12:41 PM - Sep 12, 2023
Reenie Francis
A
Exactly. Yesterday one news reporter discussed how imagined drama by the GOP hypes up the media, IE Clinton/Benghazi (started by Mitt Romney) that went full tilt and cost us a great president. The media falls for it every single time, they have become rag outlets like The Enquirer.
12:40 PM - Sep 12, 2023
Sarah TheWokeLiberal
A
They already started with CNN's raggedy poll about Biden’s approval rating being below 30%. Now they're going to say Biden’s approval rating is below 20%. 🙄🤦🏾‍♀️😒
12:38 PM - Sep 12, 2023
Merci Merci Me
A
In response to Sarah TheWokeLiberal.
I took CNN out of my streaming line up when that republican bought it. I figure I can go to a redneck bar in town & listen to mango mussolini BS there.
No need to bring it into my home. 😉
12:41 PM - Sep 12, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}