I Smoked Threads
A
Don't let a single idiot, whether professional journalist or random internet moron, compare Hunter Biden's 3 criminal counts for buying a gun to Trump's 91 counts of fraud, espionage, obstruction, and attemted coup. It's the difference between a speeding ticket and murder.
06:42 PM - Sep 14, 2023
Blanche Davidian
A
In response to I Smoked Threads.
Yeah but...Hunter doesn't look like Elvis
07:00 PM - Feb 13, 2024
Only Love
A
💯💯💯
11:12 PM - Sep 16, 2023
Wireless Folks
A
Nicely explained.
12:26 PM - Sep 15, 2023
Craig Wiesner
A
Hunter is alleged to have failed to pay taxes on time and lied on a government form when purchasing a gun. Trump is alleged to have tried to overthrow democracy, stolen classified documents, obstructed an investigation, AND has been found liable for sexual assault and defamation. NO COMPARISON.
10:50 AM - Sep 15, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
And also, Hunter Biden was not President and is not running for President.
11:45 PM - Sep 14, 2023
ScorpioDawn
A
So, here’s the thing hardly anyone is sharing: 1. Hunter didn’t pay his taxes for a couple of years while he was deep into his addiction. When he was charged, he’d already paid them in full. Thousands of people do this ALL THE TIME! And rarely charged criminally!
09:42 PM - Sep 14, 2023
ScorpioDawn
A
In response to ScorpioDawn.
2. He bought a gun. Which he never used. But he didn’t check the box on the app saying he used drugs. Again, a common occurrence if you’re an addict. Find me someone else who’s been charged with this crime. Anywhere. Cuz people have tried. They can’t.
09:44 PM - Sep 14, 2023
Mary Becker
A
It never ends. They lose, lose and lose again and they keep pushing with the same narrative. And no, I'll pull out my pit bull and chomp down and not let go. It's as if they enjoy losing or...I don't know. And we need to let the media know that they f'd up in 2022 and we see them.
09:06 PM - Sep 14, 2023
Susan Peabody
A
Could Hunter Biden simply plead guilty, and then publicly suggest Trump do the same? Man to man. If you're guilty as charged, well, step up and own it.
08:18 PM - Sep 14, 2023
Profit Greenly
A
More like apples to oranges, because speeding leads to murders more than we like to accept.

https://www.statecollege.c...
07:50 PM - Sep 14, 2023
Carmen Derbedrossian
A
Amen to dat💥
07:50 PM - Sep 14, 2023
Howard Chan
B
#trumpisamagamoron supporters threw away all of their credibility in the 2016 election have only KEPT it at ZERO!
07:35 PM - Sep 14, 2023
David Ginsberg
A
Attempted murder. He failed in his coup like he’s failed in most of his business dealings.
07:25 PM - Sep 14, 2023
Judith Olson
A
Every news clip about hunter biden should include “ and the trump children ( including Jared) have still not been indicted for violations of hatch act and aiding and abetting the murder and dismemberment of a USJournalist
06:59 PM - Sep 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}