Save Democracy and Decency
A
I wonder how many of the people who were fanatical Bernie supporters who literally vilified Hillary Clinton are today thinking "what have I done?". I'm guessing not many. Denial is a powerful thing.
05:20 PM - Aug 29, 2023
Kirk Shelton
A
You can be a Bernie supporter and a Hilary voter. I hated feeling that Clinton and Biden were shoved down my throat by the media. Bernie was just trying to save us all and no one listened. The media wanted Bill Clinton and Obama so bad even if it meant pushing for the wife and the VP.
In response to Save Democracy and Decency.
12:01 PM - Sep 15, 2023
Kirk Shelton
A
In response to Kirk Shelton.
Hilary would have been a great president and Biden is doing a great job. I don't regret my votes but when it seems like Bernie is a broken record is because no one is hearing him, or doing anything about what he's saying. I've been a Bernie fan since like 2010 and still nothing has changed.
12:03 PM - Sep 15, 2023
Save Democracy and Decency
A
In response to Kirk Shelton.
Berners have the mistaken belief that the reason we don't have m4a, free high Ed etc is because no one listens to bernie.

That's nonsense and a part of the bernie personality cult belief system. The simple fact us that we can not hypnotize conservatives to support those things and ... 1/2
01:17 PM - Sep 15, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}