Brett Meiselas
A
If a friend of mine posted this I would contact their loved ones and work to get them the help they need in a mental institution.
02:03 PM - Feb 23, 2023
LISA HOFFMAN
A
In response to Brett Meiselas.
she exhausts me, mentally as tfg does
06:36 PM - Apr 01, 2023
B.A 2868
A
Posts like this provide fodder. If her estranged husband is in need of means to discredit her???
03:40 PM - Mar 19, 2023
George Carlin Was Right
A
I basically think of anyone left in the GQP as exactly this. If you don't call it out, you're complicit... This is who they are, believe them. I voted for Reagan, and in retrospect, he caused almost all of the economic disparity we now have. Now former R in recovery.
03:10 PM - Feb 23, 2023
Nathan Meyer
A
In response to George Carlin Was Right.
I am very glad you see Reagan for who he really was, and see the result of his presidency. I hope you continue to share that insight often.
04:20 PM - Feb 23, 2023
Cow on a Keyboard Playing Starfield
A
People have to be 100% brain dead to think California is communist. It's peak late-stage capitalist with some of the worst wealth inequality in the entire country, and there is no end in sight here.
02:56 PM - Feb 23, 2023
John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️
A
I don't even know what to say to this. This bitch is drunk.
02:43 PM - Feb 23, 2023
Giordana
A
There is #MassPsychosis among the #MAGARepublicans , and then the media - like Fox - reiterate their warped thinking as "truth". It's difficult to counteract their subversive public actions when there are no real mechanisms in place to prevent psychotic people entering congress, or to remove them.
02:35 PM - Feb 23, 2023
Simon Sands
A
LMAO....so true...LOL
02:14 PM - Feb 23, 2023
Robin Carol
A
I'm so goddamn sick of Garland's DOJ. NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENS EVER TO THESE BAD PEOPLE. YES I'M YELLING. 😔
02:12 PM - Feb 23, 2023 (Edited)
John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️
A
In response to Robin Carol.
I get why you're yelling and I get why the majority are pissed at the DOJ and Garland, BUT, I would rather them take their time to ensure an air-tight case against Trump than him get off on a technicality. I want him in prison just like everyone else.
02:42 PM - Feb 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}