E.G. for Example
A
I didn't watch it but the reviews are in: Kristen Welker nodded and smiled politely at the fascist psychopath's firehose of lies. A disgraceful failure and humiliating black mark for NBC.
12:45 PM - Sep 17, 2023
9Gen
A
In response to E.G. for Example.
She was never going to do anything other than be a pro-fascist POS. She showed her true colors during the 1020 primaries. She's just sharpening her fascist bona files. Her parents must be so disappointed.
03:38 PM - Sep 17, 2023
9Gen
A
In response to 9Gen.
2020*
03:58 PM - Sep 17, 2023
9Gen
A
In response to 9Gen.
Bona fides. Fucking autocorrect.
04:12 PM - Sep 17, 2023
Deanna Fry
A
I appreciate your critique as someone in the media, I just humbly ask that you don’t call this a “black mark” given the fact that Kristin is a Black woman. I hope you understand. Thank you in advance.
01:59 PM - Sep 17, 2023
E.G. for Example
A
In response to Deanna Fry.
You're right, I wasn't thinking. I read a lot of old books and the term crept into my vocabulary. I apologize and will try to avoid it from now on.
03:02 PM - Sep 17, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
Here’s the thing. That 🤡-show was pre-taped and “edited” and it still was a hot mess. No one should be surprised by Welker. Old enough to remember her same doe-eyed, “Mr. President”🙄, boot-licking during the WH briefings, when he was in office. She feigns neutrality for access.
01:25 PM - Sep 17, 2023
Imdad Communications LLC
A
She's new and trying to make a name for herself and picked the worst possible first interviewee. JS.
01:00 PM - Sep 17, 2023
Kinzie Mat
A
1/2: "OMG. I just heard Kristen Welker tell viewers they can go to NBC’s website for a 'fact check' of the Trump interview. It would be better if Trump was fact checked live, directly to his face during the interview. But, no, too many anchors just don’t know how to do that. Shameful,"
12:58 PM - Sep 17, 2023
Kinzie Mat
A
In response to Kinzie Mat.
2/2: Victor Shi, "What we just saw is honestly an insult to viewers. If Trump can’t be fact checked live on air, during a one on one interview, then maybe that’s a sign that the person interviewing hasn’t done a good enough job preparing? I’m at a true loss of words for our media. Embarrassing."
12:59 PM - Sep 17, 2023
Sabine
A
In response to Kinzie Mat.
is this kind of an elaborate joke?
01:26 PM - Sep 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}