NECE
A
SOS. What happened to Notifications? All of mine are gone. Is this a glitch, or am I missing something? The last few days, I’ve been reading spouts, but not commenting. Many new features that I’m not sure about. I’m new to this stuff. Any clarification is appreciated.
12:16 AM - Sep 18, 2023
Kelly Gilbert
A
In response to NECE.
Mine disappeared as well - I submitted a support ticket thinking it was a bug in the app & never got a reply. Thx to @Mynxie for the answer to the mystery!
05:16 PM - Sep 26, 2023
Mynxie
A
In response to NECE.
There was a system-wide purge of old notifications a bit ago, since not everyone was deleting old ones and they were just taking up space and resources.

If you're wondering about any new features, check out @cbouzy 's spouts. He always spouts about Spoutible feature changes & maintenance work
12:22 AM - Sep 18, 2023
NECE
A
In response to Mynxie.
Thank you for the info. Now it makes sense. Had I known, I would have saved some of the contacts I made in Notifications. My memory is non existent. Thanks again.
12:27 AM - Sep 18, 2023
JennyfromtheRezBlock
A
In response to NECE.
Mine are gone also
12:19 AM - Sep 18, 2023
NECE
A
In response to JennyfromtheRezBlock.
I was just told there was a system wide purge of old Notifications. I wish they had sounded the alarm before purging. I had some contacts I wanted to keep. Can’t remember their names. A shame. BTW, thanks for responding to my SOS.
12:35 AM - Sep 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}