Professor Kyle
A
I love Spoutible. I don't think about Twitter anymore at all, but I do hope people still over there opt to leave X behind and join us here. This is a fun, safe, informative, thoughtful platform that values & promotes diversity & isn't corporate owned.
MEAction NOW @MEActNOW
I'm starting a new campaign on the dead 🐦 app

WILL YOU JOIN ME?

Make 'X' your Ex come to Spoutible 🐳 for a fresh start! If you're legacy verified @cbouzy has a plan for you to get your ✔️ mark easily.

Move before you're forced to:
04:28 PM - Sep 18, 2023
05:02 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Jasmine A.
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
07:21 AM - Sep 19, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Jasmine A..
Yup, that is too bad.
07:26 AM - Sep 19, 2023
Young Lesbian Dre
A
Nor is it run my a greedy, drug addled, fascist, self-righteous, narcissistic, billionaire, asshole who neglects his children. Bouzy for the win!
02:14 AM - Sep 19, 2023
Marcia Rowe
C
apartheid clyde can fk all the way off
08:52 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Andi Pandi
A
Musk is the last person to whom I would entrust my identity and financial info. No way I'd give him a credit card number, even for one penny per month. And banking with him via his proposed X-twitter bank? No way. 😆
08:41 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Florida Redhead
A
He is a sociopath who only bought Twitter so he could slowly destroy it. In his sadistic mind he thinks he is punishing everyone.
One sick puppy.
08:34 PM - Sep 18, 2023
eanybean
A
I never go there anymore and have deactivated my account. Same for Reddit, where I was quite active. Nothing compares to the Spoutible community. I love it here.
07:50 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to eanybean.
Same.
07:59 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Tiffany Ann
A
I think people will continue to migrate here. Spoutible is still new and the features are undeniable. I can't imagine people refusing to come here unless they want to engage in a toxic environment, and there are some who unfortunately thrive on that.
07:27 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Gail Jahn (she, her)
A
In response to Tiffany Ann.
I can't tell you how much my anxiety has decreased since leaving the bird app. Seriously, was waking up in the middle of the night, worrying ... I'm still worried but grateful for the people here.
07:50 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Tiffany Ann.
Yeah, I think even people on the "good" side enjoy the conflict of toxicity – it's a thrill to do battle. I'm sick of that, though.
08:04 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Gonzai
A
I finally cut the last cord today. I don't trust Elmo with my information and I sure as heck don't want him accessing my financials.
07:08 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Gonzai.
Absolutely not.
07:20 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Paul Stadler
A
Just leave the trolls and bots behind.
06:49 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Myra Faye Turner
A
Yeah, I'm not joining that campaign. Why would I open myself up for inevitable harassment from whackadoodles over there?
05:27 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Myra Faye Turner.
Well me neither since I deleted my account quite a while ago. Posted more for the dabblers who pop in here from time to time...😆
05:42 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Mlb Anx
A
Same
05:19 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Bob - Garden is Life
A
I stopped posting over there. I like it much better here.

I do go over and lurk a bit now and then. NOTHING I'm seeing makes me regret leaving. The place is 100% an outrage machine now. The incentives are such that RW trolls post crazy stuff folks react to and they get paid for engagement.
05:06 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Nefarious Newt
A
I stuck around as long as I could. But in the end, the writing was on the wall. People I knew there will either come here or they won't. Frankly, that's on them. I've started to build a new little enclave here, in a much friendlier environment. I would never go back.
05:06 PM - Sep 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}