Kristen Wixx
A
Start working on your exit strategy. Fuck Elon Musk for ruining one of the best platforms for online communities.

Musk did not say how much a new plan would cost users or what other features would or would not be included with payment at the lowest tier.
08:07 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Wokity McWoke-Woke (Powdered Toast, Man)
A
In response to Kristen Wixx.
But…

(Whispers) …here really is better.
08:15 PM - Sep 20, 2023
Lord Cthulhu
A
The upside is finding this platform and the awesome people on it, obviously including you. 👍 How's things going?
10:17 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Lord Cthulhu
A
I told my followers on Shitter that I was quitting once the news of him taking over surfaced. "You'll be back" they said. Like fuck I will. Let's see how they react now.
10:07 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Lord Cthulhu
A
Glad I jumped ship. What an absolute wankspanner. That platform is well and truly fucked.
09:57 PM - Sep 18, 2023
David Ginsberg
A
Oh I already left that dead bird when they announced they were about to start training Elmo’s evil AI on our accounts.
08:54 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Stewart Tan
A
My exit strategy is simple (stop using it 😀). It's easy for people like me that only consume content on twit.

I have a feeling EM will chicken out when he gets the projections on how many people will stop using it. If he goes through with it, oh well, it was good while it lasted!
08:27 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Kristen Wixx
A
In response to Stewart Tan.
I'm still there for the news. Unfortunately, none of these other platforms can replace Twitter's speed and reach for breaking news.
10:09 PM - Sep 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}