Ghost Girl
A
I just think it should not be understated how amazing of an accomplishment Spoutible is. We have so many new features in a matter of months. This has taken other sites years to accomplish. And they are REALLY listening. Go cbouzy and your amazing team behind the scenes! Simply awesome!!
01:50 PM - Sep 20, 2023
PS Annie
A
In response to Ghost Girl.
Well said!
09:34 PM - Sep 20, 2023
Dr.XVI is the Wrong Crowd
A
Meh. @cbouzy could have done better! Could’ve given us a bottom to do our taxes!
06:46 PM - Sep 20, 2023
Jari Nikkinen
A
Yeah. FIRST YEAR of #spoutible not even over yet & so many great functions already!

This place will remain active for years to come with this kind of upgrade speed.
03:28 PM - Sep 20, 2023
Paul Stadler
A
I have been trying to get friends over here from the bluebird site. I keep telling them how great this place is, and it keeps your blood pressure down. @cbouzy and his team have done phenomenal work with Spoutible.
02:33 PM - Sep 20, 2023
Inda Stagg
A
I am impressed at the dedication of the Spoutible team to provide this platform. The addition of the numerous news sources is the catalyst I needed to disengage completely from Twitter (can’t in all seriousness call it X, which just sounds evil). Thank you all!
02:08 PM - Sep 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}