Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/3
Some people think I don't know what I am doing, but a lot of planning has gone into Spoutible. News feeds are an example of months of research to understand what users wanted. News outlets don't interact with users; they just post content. We realized we needed the content rather than the accounts.
04:01 PM - Sep 20, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/3
Not only did we solve the news problem, but we did it better than everyone else, and we aren't finished yet. Some of you want us to have more media attention, but I would argue it is good we have flown under the wire for this long. We have had months to fix the issues with Spoutible and improve it.
04:03 PM - Sep 20, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 3/3
First impressions matter; if we had media attention in February, we would've lost users who wouldn't have returned. This is what happened to Threads. They were not ready for prime time, and many of their users were unhappy and moved on. Have patience; slow and steady will win the race.
04:04 PM - Sep 20, 2023
Max Prophet
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I'd like to see a little bit more independent non-legacy news outlets on the news list.

Something like-

https://www.blackagendarep... or sites like you might find at https://radindiemedia.com
12:47 AM - Sep 21, 2023 (Edited)
Trauma Epidemic
A
10:09 PM - Sep 20, 2023
Beth RN
A
I’m constantly blown away at the progression of Spoutible. I will think to myself “I’m enjoying this, but I wish…” and then boom, like 2 weeks later it’s doing that thing I wished for. @cbouzy Are you a genie? I feel like you might be a genie.
(Aladdin Genie gif)
06:39 PM - Sep 20, 2023
Sitara 68
A
I absolutely love the news blasts. Instead of vying for attention in the comments section of some major news outlet, I can see news articles elevated by people I follow AND interact on that level. Engagement on topics feels more authentic than talking AT people in the replies.
06:23 PM - Sep 20, 2023 (Edited)
Phred
A
We are the sleeping giant.
05:16 PM - Sep 20, 2023
Benny Andthejets
A
Thank you so much for the news and the option for news, spouts, or both, what a game changer!
There are days I just want social and less media, and other days the opposite. Keep up the amazing work!
05:00 PM - Sep 20, 2023
Dougieg
A
Well... I for one will be here at the finish line in this race. Trust me, I have tried the others, and am real happy with the way Spoutible works. Keep it up, don't get to quick on enhancements. That will all come!!

GJ Chris and your team.

just saying
04:46 PM - Sep 20, 2023

Only followers of this user (BattleFuzz) can see their posts

Blue Crayon
A
Thank you for creating a safe and enjoyable platform. You and your team are awesome Christopher Bouzy!
04:32 PM - Sep 20, 2023
Brown Sugar BLM
A
You are Awesome✅
04:29 PM - Sep 20, 2023
Brooksie
A
I was willing to get less at Spoutible than the other one because I believe the guy running it is a villain out of a DC comic. But this has grown into a much better experience than I ever had before. I just wish a couple of content creators moved here. They are the ones I have to have patience for.
04:17 PM - Sep 20, 2023
Deborah Conway
A
That’s right👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
04:08 PM - Sep 20, 2023
Peggy Stuart #FirstWave
A
Just keep on! You’re doing great, in my book! #Spoutible
04:07 PM - Sep 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}