Yimi_Kyrabo
A
Polls, polls, polls. Let me just say, if you're a Democrat and were alive when Hillary lost, when TFG was indicted 2Xs, when Roe was overturned, when J6 happened, when books about blk history and LGBTQ characters were banned... and yet 'he's too old' is enough for you to stay home. U R the Problem!
12:07 PM - Sep 24, 2023
Mathias Lee
A
In response to Yimi_Kyrabo.
Polls, I don't trust nor rely on them. The methodology for polling is not transparent and for many, the questions are designed for a predetermined outcome.

Question: Have you or any of your friends/family been polled? I would bet not. So why would you trust the results? VOTE!
04:40 PM - Sep 24, 2023
Geannie Bastian
A
In response to Yimi_Kyrabo.
Even if one trusts a particular poll, it’s worth pointing out that many people will answer questions that they feel a certain way. What they’re rarely saying/asked is if, in a particular set of circumstances, that feeling will alter their voting behavior.
12:29 PM - Sep 24, 2023
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
In response to Geannie Bastian.
Oh, I agree. You are certainly right. I think I'm just frustrated with the circularity of it all. The media has so much more power, and so many more ways to use it. Yet they repeat the same silliness, every cycle. Which is prob why people answer said polls w/less than sincerity.
12:41 PM - Sep 24, 2023