Christopher Bouzy
A
The latest WaPo poll is exactly what I warned you guys about.
Christopher Bouzy @cbouzy
Voters will be inundated with polls suggesting Biden is unpopular and a much closer race. Pundits will ask questions like "Why isn't Biden more popular?" and "Why isn't Biden doing much better in the polls?" They will use these polls to raise questions about Biden and Harris' reelection prospects.
12:25 PM - Sep 13, 2023
01:01 PM - Sep 24, 2023
Magical Mystery Tour (MrG / NAFO)
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I'm not certain the polls are biased. They may much more reflect confusion among those polled.

There are some on the Left who are uncomfortable with JB & complain, but will still vote for him. There are many more on the Right who know, but won't admit, they made a big mistake voting for Trump.
10:23 PM - Apr 17, 2024
Just a scifi nerd
A
Pres Obama was trailing in 11 swings states (back when we had more swingers) and he beat Romney profoundly. I’m not worried (most days) but we do need to make sure volunteers who work the GOTV phone lines & postcard campaigns make a point of sharing.
08:58 AM - Feb 02, 2024
Metal1520
A
Polls are garbage right now. Have been for a couple years. The younger folks DO NOT poll almost at all. I'll trust real analysis over polls for the foreseeable future.
10:40 PM - Sep 24, 2023
Roger Smith
A
“Polls are not news, they are reflections of how poorly the news is covering politics.”—Mueller She Wrote
09:16 PM - Sep 24, 2023
Secola Edwards
A
And that's why I'm here!!!
07:50 PM - Sep 24, 2023
Tyler_dorth
A
One should always question what you're being told. A Poll-by whom, where, when, how and WHY. Polls are mostly nonsense to raise ire. Today Jonathan Capehart-Symone Sanders spoke about polling nonsense and how polls are wrong and meant to manipulate. Critical thinking roots out garbage. Think people.
07:29 PM - Sep 24, 2023
Linda Eisenstein
A
I just canceled my WaPo digital subscription. These are too egregious.
03:38 PM - Sep 24, 2023
Deborah Conway
A
It’s not just the polls. So many of the I am not down with “theGOPanymore class” making subs about Biden’s age it’s because they don’t want Kamala Harris to be president 😒😏.
03:12 PM - Sep 24, 2023
Adele Not the singer
A
In response to Deborah Conway.
We see them
03:15 PM - Sep 24, 2023
Evelyn Lomax
B
Misinformation is rampant.

Ignore the polls AND vote.
Get somebody else to the polls too.

#GodBlessJoeBiden
03:09 PM - Sep 24, 2023
Jay Mara
A
If they don't do this - it will make it harder to "steal" the election (Use voter supression and other tools to impact voting.
02:38 PM - Sep 24, 2023
Human Power
B
01:57 PM - Sep 24, 2023
Deanna (@LadyDi) of Love Wins Movement
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
‘It’s not polling, it’s real’: Dems overperform in 24 of 30 special elections so far in 2023 - YouTube

Five Thirty Eight compiled the 30 different special elections so far in 2023. In 24 out of these 30 races, Democrats over performed their baseline. “That say...

01:55 PM - Sep 24, 2023
Kettlecorn
A
We’ve come to a point in history where “Family Feud” runs more reliable surveys than the ones cited by political pundits.
01:53 PM - Sep 24, 2023
LilTaiz
A
Thanks for the heads up. I thought about that when I saw the headline. Polls smolls. MSM needs to call me when they get serious and are not just trying to jerk me around. Head down and keep doing the work.
01:46 PM - Sep 24, 2023
Elaine Montgomery
B
The polls are relatively a sampling of a very small number of people. Most average people aren't paying attention to the race right now, but as we get closer to the election and Trump is the Republican nominee, we'll see more excitement for the Democratic party and Biden numbers climb.
01:32 PM - Sep 24, 2023
L H Field
A
As the fourth estate, MSM is supposed to provide us with information we need to be informed and make informed decisions. Polls aren’t news. MSM is failing us.
01:28 PM - Sep 24, 2023
Dave May
A
Much mass media tries to keep high drama around the candidates to keep engagement up.

We've learned from the last several election cycles that their polls don't work.
01:14 PM - Sep 24, 2023
Gabe Hoffman
A
You can very easily tell that entire poll was likely manufactured with the express purpose of clicks and headline bait. Trump winning Gen Z by double digits seriously?
01:11 PM - Sep 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}