BDivine
A
thread 1/4
I think this is a valid criticism. What I think happens is that many of us still go to the bird to get news of the Sussexes and their causes. Most of the "big" accounts, while they have accounts here, do not spout, they tweet. Royal Suitor for example had tons of information, videos of the athletes
⚛️Shawn Athan @ShawnathanDC
So... looks like we are on Day 7 of the Invictus Games and I've seen not a single game, set or match highlighted. Not a single wounded veteran acknowledged on this app. But what I have seen... not stop posting of Harry and Meghan. Do I need to say more?
02:56 PM - Sep 16, 2023
09:17 AM - Sep 25, 2023
BDivine
A
thread 2/4
But Royal Suitor did not spout this information here (no negativity to her, that is her prerogative). Squaddies may have done like me, read all that info on the bird, but by the time they come back here the info trickles down to info about just Meg and Harry (which by the way is their prerogative).
09:20 AM - Sep 25, 2023
BDivine
A
thread 3/4
What I will note, is while OP is making an observation, they do so with a decidedly negative take that they may or may not be aware seeps into how they observe. It is very reminiscent of people who come here look around for a sec and then make remarks about Spoutible.
09:22 AM - Sep 25, 2023
BDivine
A
thread 4/4
And just like those who don't need more than a soupcon to get their hackles up about defending Spoutible, the Squaddies will get in formation immediately.
09:24 AM - Sep 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}