Robyn Stewart
A
Not voting for Biden IS A VOTE FOR TRUMP.

It’s ridiculous that we have to keep saying this.🤬
Chet Sandberg @Chet
Peril might not be enough to make the left vote for Biden. We won’t vote for Trump, but that might be all you get.
09:35 AM - Sep 26, 2023
09:46 AM - Sep 26, 2023
Chet Sandberg
B
In response to Robyn Stewart.
You can keep saying it, but we remember 2016 when we told you Hillary wouldn’t get our votes. You laughed and said don’t let the door hit us in the ass. That’s when I finally realized liberalism was hopeless. A LOT of people who were default Dems found better options further left.
09:49 AM - Sep 26, 2023
KansasCity FruitKace
A
In response to Chet Sandberg.
You found trump. Congrats on the horsecircle broceephus.
09:54 AM - Sep 26, 2023
Chet Sandberg
B
In response KansasCity FruitKace to their Spout
I never voted for Trump. In 2020, I held my nose and voted for Biden even though I knew what he was. Not sure what I’ll do in 2024. Prior to 2016 I only voted for Democrats.
09:56 AM - Sep 26, 2023
Alicia Mendoza
A
In response to Chet Sandberg.
So let me get this straight, “You held your nose and voted for President Biden” who might I add is the most effective President of our time! And now you don’t know what you’ll do in the next election? Why don’t you say it out loud CHET! YOU’RE VOTING FOR THE ORANGE TURD!
11:33 AM - Sep 26, 2023
JC_🇺🇸
A
It's disturbing how some people have such little understanding of the workings of the U.S. election system. Third party voters foolishly believe they are voting for their principles, yet in reality, their vote is basically FOR the very thing, issue, or candidate they wanted to vote against.

#DUMB
In response to Alicia Mendoza.
11:19 PM - Sep 26, 2023
Tom G. Hughes
A
In response to JC_🇺🇸.
Unless they think it's okay to have the bad guys win, as a way to wake more good guys up. This approach time and time again underestimates what bad guys do with power.
06:18 PM - Nov 17, 2023
Karmella Haynes
A
In response to JC_🇺🇸.
So, we have ballots that can only be completed honestly by people who love candidate A or love candidate B, then blame people who don’t fit? Our election system needs to do better. To-read: Majority Judgment: Measuring, Ranking, and Electing (Mit Press) https://a.co/d/60QthXi
06:07 PM - Nov 17, 2023 (Edited)
JC_🇺🇸
A
In response to Karmella Haynes.
It's not 'chest-thumping' when it's a fact a 3rd party can't win, and 3rd party votes are wasted votes that ...again... benefit the very thing, issue, candidate you *think* you're voting against.

That you, yourself called those facts 'vote-shaming' speaks volumes.

What a shame it is, indeed.
Minority Rule: First Past the Post Voting - YouTube

Help support videos like this: https://www.patreon.com/cgpgrey**CGPGrey T-Shirts for sale!**: http://www.cgpgrey.com/t-shirtWatch the full series of Politics...

12:14 AM - Nov 18, 2023
JC_🇺🇸
A
In response to Karmella Haynes.
02:24 AM - Nov 24, 2023
Linda Eisenstein
A
In response to JC_🇺🇸.
100%. A friend in the Green Party was 1 of the folks who convinced Nader to run, fucking us ALL over re: climate change for the next 20 years. I'm still furious about it! Imagine where we could be if we'd had Al Gore & Hillary. No Citizens United, Roe upheld, voting rights. GIF: exploding head
05:55 PM - Nov 17, 2023
JC_🇺🇸
A
In response to Linda Eisenstein.
Well said. As far as I'm concerned, and at the risk of sounding like the cult zombies on the right, the election really was stolen from Gore. The events in FL were shady AF! (Do you remember, "Hey! Where you going with those ballots?")

The difference is, he accepted the rule of law and moved on.
06:10 PM - Nov 17, 2023