Myron Clifton
A
Too many democrats are again falling for the okie-dokie and slathering praise on the former Trump administration employee who is grifting her way through mass media with her new book.

I just published Enough of Cassidy Hutchinson.
09:50 AM - Sep 27, 2023
BreHam
A
In response to Myron Clifton.
Her yt tears do nothing for me. She is still on board the GOP train.
09:38 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Myron Clifton
A
In response to BreHam.
Hard same.
01:07 AM - Sep 28, 2023
Lyn Riza
A
Reading through the responses here is evidence of exactly why she is brave. I disagree with Hutchinson’s politics but admire her coming forward. A 20 something staffer has more guts than all of the people she worked for and interacted with—grown men, many elected to serve.
09:13 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Lyn Riza
A
In response to Lyn Riza.
I challenge all of you to think of your 24 year old selves …let us not become as low as the maga cult.
09:15 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Kymberlyn Reed
A
In response to Lyn Riza.
No hon.

BRAVE is a young Black girl - Mari Copenny - who fought for clean drinking water in Flint.

Your bar for "bravery" is sadly very low. Especially while you ignore the elephant in the room - that Hutchinson is STILL a Republican.
01:38 PM - Sep 28, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
This 👉🏽”It doesn’t matter that their family and friends, like Cassidy, still plan to vote for republican — even Donald Trump, because at least they can have a better family gathering for Thanksgiving this year, I guess.”

In 3 days, MSNBC has given her 2 1/2 hrs to lionize Christie, Romney, etc.
07:03 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Myron Clifton
A
In response to 💜 Callie 💜.
🎯🎯🎯
09:14 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Agingfashionably
A
The “Romney Republican” Cassidy now idolizes.
05:09 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Myron Clifton
A
In response to Agingfashionably.
🎯🎯
09:14 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Larry Canuck
A
She has warned that TFG is the greatest danger to democracy in the country. Fair enough. But she needs to actually RENOUNCE the party for the violent bunch of loons that it has become. Otherwise she is just marketing her book...
04:09 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Steve Rogers
A
In response to Larry Canuck.
Cassidy Hutchinson is an outcast to the MAGA cult. She follows the now marginalized pre–Trump Republican party. The GOP is little more than a shell. She is "chasing a rainbow" to think the old party will come back. The Republican party is dead. The name being usurped by a bunch of Mafia like thugs.
06:17 PM - Sep 27, 2023
jenn ○f many things
A
Thank you. I got yelled at for posting something similar.
No quarter for traitors. If you align with Trump, you are either stupid or corrupt. Period.
03:23 PM - Sep 27, 2023
dbriver
A
Pretty tough hack on a 25 year kid whose background gave no consideration. She did the best she could without any support, especially from those who will attack her
03:20 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Myron Clifton
A
In response to dbriver.
“25 year old kid” … said no cop or DA when a Black child is murdered by police.

From the article -where you fit.
09:16 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Zorrolitto Thee Elder
A
In response to dbriver.
My great aunts and uncles were murdered by Nazis. (Nazis = just ordinary youthful German citizens who were led astray).
02:47 PM - Sep 28, 2023
Ground Control
A
No praise and very little credit....that's all I have to offer Hutchinson. She's part of the eventual enemy we'll be dealing with long after Trump is gone. "Forgive your enemies but never forget their names." --JFK
02:39 PM - Sep 27, 2023
CBImages
A
Add her to a list with Kinzinger and Cheney. They did the bare minimum and voted with Trump repeatedly. These folks are not heroes
02:37 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Donna
A
Thank you, thank you, thank you! She interned for Ted Cruz and Steve Scalise! She is complete Democracy killing Republican! Democrats got to ask themselves what part of the Republican platform they agree with! Name me One!
02:34 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Jessica (she/her)
A
Exactly! This is why I have so little faith in Dems. Someone on Team Red shows a flicker of regret or conscience, and they fall over themselves to sing praises. I only #VoteBlue because we don't have better options, and continue to push for ranked-choice voting, which Dems generally don't support.
02:22 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Rosetta
A
1/2 She is no hero! Heroes are people that fight for justice for all people without acknowledgment or compensation, heroes are people who fight for appropriate housing, food & education for children & their families, heroes are people who get up everyday, go to work, and do their best to help their
02:15 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Rosetta
A
In response to Rosetta.
2/2 their family to survive while minding their own business. Cassidy Hutchinson FINALLY, after a year, told the truth after she was confronted with the prospect of going to prison. Cassidy Hutchinson is no hero!1
02:18 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Diana Tyler
A
I can appreciate someone (finally!) doing "the proper thing"...but it doesn't absolve them of going along with wrong, for so long. Choosing to align with a political party that has a history of purposefully creating harmful policies that make so many (other) people suffer shows one's core values.
02:12 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Diana Tyler
A
In response to Diana Tyler.
P.S. Is that father a piece of work or what??

Parenting--it's an important skill too many fail.

Yes, he\'s a piece of work

No, not creepy at all.

3 votes — 02:17 PM - Sep 27, 2023
KevinC
A
It's "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" phenomenon. I have received some "heat" for not embracing Michael Cohen. He worked for the DJT family for 13 years.
01:12 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Ground Control
A
In response to KevinC.
You might appreciate this quote from Blade II, then: "Is the enemy of my enemy my friend...or my enemy?"
02:41 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Pam Diagostino
A
In response to KevinC.
Read his first book; it explains it all.
07:53 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Patricia Hicks
A
I'm glad it isn't just me who is not impressed with the pattern of working with/for criminals and then trying to profit from it.
12:56 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Myron Clifton
A
In response to Patricia Hicks.
It’s sickening
01:01 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Sylvan Swanson
A
Every time I see her name in the news, I'm like...
12:13 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Myron Clifton
A
In response to Sylvan Swanson.
lol you and me both!
12:18 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Weemo
A
Well said, and thank you for saying so. My eyes roll every time Cassidy is heralded as a "hero". She definitely is NOT.
11:58 AM - Sep 27, 2023
Susan
A
I totally agree.
11:25 AM - Sep 27, 2023
Denise Kruse
A
Agree. When she testified, it was clear she was doing so because she feared being blamed. Yet, I am grateful for that testimony because it was powerful coming from a Republican so close to the former President.
11:12 AM - Sep 27, 2023
Robyn Stewart
A
She clearly stated on multiple shows that she is still a Republican. Only privileged white folks set such a low bar for redemption. Add that she’s a pretty white girl and they fall over themselves. This mess is just revealing more folks to me.
11:11 AM - Sep 27, 2023
Rosetta
A
In response to Robyn Stewart.
Same. A pretty young white woman sheds tears and says how sorry she is for all the mayhem she committed (as admitted in Maddow interview) - then everyone wants to label her a hero. Get the fuck out of here with that.
02:05 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Reece Martin
A
In response to Robyn Stewart.
Folks like her make me want to pick her brain! She herself mentions that folks told her not to completely let her guard down around McCarthy. That's pretty much how I feel around never-trumpers. Glad they've rejected the orange turd, but you still govern with toxicity--when you do.
07:11 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker
A
Thank you! I want folks to remember she was fully on board with literal Sedition! To act like shes deserving of grace when these same folks still think Trayvon Martin was just a Thug...sigh and woosah.
11:10 AM - Sep 27, 2023
Myron Clifton
A
In response to Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker.
Whew. A word!! 🎯🎯🎯🔥🔥🔥
12:20 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Jennifer Moore Baker
A
In response to Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker.
I think she benefits from being compared with the lying, obstructing thugs still dodging subpoenas when they can. She testified, supposedly truthfully, so she "did the right thing". That she was an active part of the administration that caused the insurrection gets glossed over.
02:25 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
Broadstroke "guess"ing is an avoidable pitfall.
#BoomerangEffect
10:39 AM - Sep 27, 2023
Beth Noble Ahlstedt
A
I disagree. Hutchinson, unlike Bolton, Pence, & other GQP VIPs who wrote books, already testified under oath. Pence went AWOL until he had a book to sell. Bolton did the same. If anyone deserves the ability to pay her bills, it's Hutchinson. "It's always the right time to do the right thing."
10:39 AM - Sep 27, 2023
ALL Should Be Equal Before THEE Law
A
In response to Beth Noble Ahlstedt.
She was subpoenaed & couldn't afford to fight it. She fulfilled her legal responsibility & told the truth, which is the bare minimum. Not exactly hero stuff.

PS - She was fine with kids in cages.
01:22 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Steve Hill
B
In response to Beth Noble Ahlstedt.
EXACTLY! She doesnt deserves to be in the 9th Circle of hell with Trump! More like the 7th or MAYBE 8th circle! She admitted on Racheal Maddow she ADMIRED trump and NEVER spoke against the DISCUSTING policies of Trump or Conservatives in General! COME ON Alex Jones is a PERFECT example of the EVIL!
02:12 AM - Sep 28, 2023
Natalie Hill
A
09:52 AM - Sep 27, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}