Frank the Bunny
A
This is the only response to the fawning "respect" for someone who still is entirely happy to see your abortion rights gone, your planet playing second fiddle to corporate interests, your civil rights hijacked by a corrupt court.
Myron Clifton @PresidentKamalasHand
Too many democrats are again falling for the okie-dokie and slathering praise on the former Trump administration employee who is grifting her way through mass media with her new book.

I just published Enough of Cassidy Hutchinson.
09:50 AM - Sep 27, 2023
02:08 PM - Sep 27, 2023
John Willis
B
In response to Frank the Bunny.
She was cool with everything Trump tried to do until his coup was thwarted...
Then she found some semblance of a spine.
Doing the absolute bare minimum to stabilize American democracy is a Herculean task now for anyone in GOP 'leadership', but watch how the 'liberal' media sanctifies those that do.
07:50 AM - Sep 28, 2023
Beth Pink
A
In response to John Willis.
Right?? This is par for the course with people around trump who decide to flee his sinking ship (including the tell-all book route) !!
I literally had to block some lady on here yesterday, because she was so insistant that we give respect to Hutchinson 🙄🙄
09:24 AM - Sep 28, 2023
Carole Tyler
A
She may have character in there somewhere, but to go through the sleazeball presidency and remain a Republican, something is terribly wrong.
11:53 PM - Sep 27, 2023
John Henry
A
Well, I mean it's either write a book or suddenly have an epiphany and become the left wing's newest social media darling overnight because she says mean things about Trump, so yeah.

The left in this country is in FAR worse shape than it realizes.
08:45 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Carol Lovely
A
MSM making her a media queen even tho she willingly worked in one of the most hurricane cruel administration in country’s history
05:56 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Gino Gangai
A
Even after turning on Trump, she still doesn't see herself as someone who has to care about those issues because she still believes being a Republican will save her from their draconian policies. Only when they greatly effect her, she might "wake up" but I'm not holding my breath for that either
02:10 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Frank the Bunny
A
In response to Gino Gangai.
Nope, in nearly every case, they are beyond hope.
02:15 PM - Sep 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}