Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker
A
These same folks still trying to say they stand with Cassie see their daughter... They rarely extend that to those who need that empathy, the Elijah, Trayvon, Aiyanna, Tamir and too many others aren't given a chance at a safe life. I won't extend grace to those whose beliefs are dangerous to us.
ManKillah Fruitface @FruitFacedFruitKace
02:14 PM - Sep 27, 2023
03:21 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Henning Dekant
A
In response to Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker.
This frustration is more than warranted. Yet, America unfortunately needs more white "conservatives" to get of the Trump fascism bandwagon and to that end folks like Hutchinson serve a purpose. It is extremely galling that they get rewarded for being slightly better than utterly repugnant.
07:03 PM - Sep 27, 2023

Only followers of this user (beec4240) can see their posts

A
In response to aaron.
Exactly but sadly the indoctrination of their rhetoric has pied piper'ed many people here. They can't see the toxic beliefs as anything but tradition. And because of that any criticism of said beliefs even the harmful ones are a personal attack on them. And have them coddle women like Cassie.
09:43 AM - Sep 28, 2023
BigBrownGirl
A
04:41 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Kate ChinaKatWrites
A
When she first showed up I thought she was a naive young lady who succumbed to intimidation until her conscience got the better. As of this week, I see that she’s just trying to save her own skin and make a quick buck. At the very least. 🤨
03:24 PM - Sep 27, 2023
A
In response to Kate ChinaKatWrites.
Exactly those feeling sympathy at first need to realize shes not doing this from the good of her heart. Shes profiting from this and is saving herself from probably a lengthy jail term. Its okay to believe in someone's redemption but don't get lost defending someone not worth it.
03:26 PM - Sep 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}