iyawo_negeeb
A
She stayed when babies were ripped away from their mothers and put in cages. She's no hero. She's saving her own skin and profiting from a book deal.

@PresidentKamalasHand lays it all out very well.
https://myronclifton.mediu...
06:30 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Shmarya Rosenberg
A
In response to iyawo_negeeb.
She was a 23-year-old very junior staffer working in legislative affairs—essentially a clerk. Unlike you or Myron, she had no savings. If she quit, she would’ve starved and been homeless, not to mention the retribution from MAGA she would’ve faced. It’s easy to be a hero from the cheap seats.
10:00 AM - Sep 29, 2023
iyawo_negeeb
A
In response to Shmarya Rosenberg.
You've seen my bank account? What a ludicrous thing to assume. She joined the hatred train willingly. She's not remotely innocent in any of it.
Starved and been homeless my ass. Save that damsel bs for someone else.
09:29 PM - Oct 04, 2023 (Edited)
Brian Brown-Cashdollar
A
That’s a question I’d like raised. In 2023 what STILL draws her to the Republican Party, what drew her to the party in 2016. For many it is seen virulent as anti-women, anti-freedom, anti LGBTQ, racist, comfortable with gun violence, and increasingly authoritarian, even after being targeted.
06:38 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Brian Brown-Cashdollar
A
In response to Brian Brown-Cashdollar.
Nobody enters Trump world completely blind. She can’t claim she was a guard-rail. So was it power, opportunity, affinity? All of them not good. With that said, turning against your community, or not-insignificant power is not a trivial act. No reason for us to pretend it is.
06:41 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Dave
A
I'm hoping we're on minute 14 1/2 at the moment...
06:33 PM - Sep 27, 2023
iyawo_negeeb
A
In response to Dave.
I sure hope so!!!
06:35 PM - Sep 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}