Chet Sandberg
B
Nothing does more to dampen my enthusiasm or intention to hold my nose and vote Democrat than endless replies reinforcing that liberals feel entitled to a vote they’ve done little to earn.
12:03 PM - Sep 26, 2023
HereForTHEEComments1
B
In response to Chet Sandberg.
If Trump is President again, America will be NAZI Germany. When his anti-Semitic base comes for the Jewish people, YOU, don't look to us LIBERALS for help. In case you haven't noticed, they don't like JEWS either.
12:24 PM - Sep 26, 2023
Amy Guterman
A
In response to HereForTHEEComments1.
Ummm… of course I would look to Liberals for help, just as we Liberals have helped every attacked minority. Attacks against Jews in the US rose by 35% last year, the majority by right wing, but a significant minority by the left. It’s unacceptable. No group is deemed acceptable for attack but Jews?
02:43 PM - Sep 26, 2023
HereForTHEEComments1
B
In response to Amy Guterman.
And please be specific in saying “The far left”, because that’s who you’re taking about who’s been antisemitic. Not the left!!
08:00 AM - Sep 29, 2023
Amy Guterman
A
I’m not saying it’s the whole left, or even a majority of the left. But, it’s a problem we need to address. If only to deprive the right of a “both sidesism,” it would be worthwhile…but in this case, real people are being hurt in a way that goes against liberal, progressive & American values.
In response to HereForTHEEComments1.
01:31 PM - Sep 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}