Tricia
A
Per the Constitution, the Vice President, Kamala Harris, is the President of the Senate and the sole person to break a tie in the Senate. Fauxgressives saying she should move to be a Senator show their arrogant ignorance, misogyny, and racism. My head is spinning at their sickening fuckery.
03:50 PM - Sep 29, 2023
Andrew Senior
A
In response to Tricia.
You miss the entire point - she's black!
03:56 PM - Sep 29, 2023
Tricia
A
In response to Andrew Senior.
You missed the word "racism" that I included. But you are correct, it's because she is a Black woman. And please capitalize Black in the future.
03:58 PM - Sep 29, 2023 (Edited)
Apara Basu
B
In response to Tricia.
I don't know about Black being the future-- after all, Byron donalds, uncle tim (sen) /tomson (ginni's pet) are all there. But I would like to have good, smart people work for me.
04:06 PM - Sep 29, 2023
Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker
A
Ahem "BLACK PEOPLE ARE NOT A MONOLITH!" I know its hard for some of you to understand that. Us being the future is a given whether you personally accept that or not, But like every group we have good, bad and in between. And id refrain from acting like our bad accurately reflects all of us.
In response to Apara Basu.
04:38 PM - Sep 29, 2023
Iron Talon
A
In response to Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker.
For some people they only see the bad and will judge our entire demographic accordingly.
06:28 PM - Sep 29, 2023
Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker
A
In response to Iron Talon.
And this is why I push back against such ignorance. We may be a closer collective but we shouldn't be negatively judged by something every group deals with.
10:14 PM - Sep 29, 2023
MimaDi
A
In response to Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker.
I couldn’t have said it better
05:13 PM - Sep 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}