Oh Well
A
Where exactly was the fight from Democrats during all that time? I don't really care if people get mad at me for asking that question all the time.

But, we have lost a lot of freedoms and rights undrr Democratic Admins cause we've let them fool us into believing GOP were right about everything.
Nefarious Newt @NefariousNewt
The GOP has managed to gerrymander, obfuscate, and spend its way into controlling a nation and its member states for 50+ years. That's not stupidity; that's EVIL.
03:59 PM - Sep 30, 2023
04:13 PM - Sep 30, 2023 (Edited)
Nefarious Newt
A
In response to Oh Well.
The Democrats were NOT telling people the Republicans were "right" about everything. They made compromises to govern. As the GOP got worse and worse, the compromises stopped. They've been fighting all along but they haven't gotten the support they need to bring down the GOP and make them manageable.
04:37 PM - Sep 30, 2023
Nefarious Newt
A
In response to Nefarious Newt.
If people had showed up at the polls for Democrats and given them healthy majorities in both houses of Congress, we wouldn't be having the fights we're having now. They also dropped the ball on State Legislatures and local elections; voters could have made up for that by lighting a fire under them.
04:39 PM - Sep 30, 2023
JeffCO
A
Oh don't try to pin this on the voters. We did show up. Thank Sean Patrick Maloney. It was his job to hold on to the House, which was doable. He fucked up so badly he lost his own seat in the process. Countdown to Maloney defenders telling me I'm an idiot in 3... 2...
In response to Nefarious Newt.
04:50 PM - Sep 30, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}