Only followers of this user (FruitFacedFruitKace) can see their posts

Jean Wiley
A
In response to ManKillah Fruitface.
To laugh, ditto. To have fun, ditto. To get to know new folks, ditto. To see news and talk politics (VOTE BLUE). To enjoy my time here. Anything less, not too worthwhile.
01:25 AM - Oct 03, 2023
⚾️Dane Pereslete⚾️
A
I know I speak for many when I say how fortunate and thankful we are to have you here. As far as I'm concerned, consider yourself family here.

We should all be here to share, learn, and laugh. If people want to speculate, analyze, and judge, what kind of value does that add anyway?
12:16 AM - Oct 03, 2023 (Edited)
Ozark Individual
B
11:06 PM - Oct 02, 2023
Angie is Supercalifragilistic…
A
To escape white supremacists, misogynists and trolls. I’m also here to experience different communities, and learn from them. I’m also here for raisins as long as they are not in my oatmeal cookies.
10:22 PM - Oct 02, 2023 (Edited)
Angie is Supercalifragilistic…
A
In response to Angie is Supercalifragilistic….
Also, to have fun!
10:23 PM - Oct 02, 2023
⚾️Dane Pereslete⚾️
A
I'm here for the raisins.
10:02 PM - Oct 02, 2023
Julie Brannon
A
I'm here because I got tired of this:
10:04 PM - Oct 02, 2023
Craig Tyler
A
I am here to learn. This place feels like a huge salon full of interesting people. I like wandering around listening to the conversations. And I’m learning every day.
09:40 PM - Oct 02, 2023
Chana Jackson
A
I've been lucky to be part of a few different online supportive communities, and after the Nazis took over at the bad place, this looked like a good home. I want to follow diverse people to expand my horizons. Love #Khive #dogs #DailyPictureTheme
09:34 PM - Oct 02, 2023
SueinAZ
A
I’m here for the sarcasm…
And the company-I live alone so it’s nice to converse with friendly, wise, fun, intelligent people.
09:33 PM - Oct 02, 2023
9Gen
A
I'm here to amplify your voice and the voices of other marginalized folks. Love you, man.
09:23 PM - Oct 02, 2023
Deborah Conway
A
All of what you said @FruitFacedFruitKace
09:17 PM - Oct 02, 2023
Mama Ezekiel
A
I'm here because in my everyday life, no one really "gets me". No one in my life really understands my passion of making food, and this feels like a safe place to share what I've been making without judgement or negativity. No one here dismisses my dreams. It's been a good experience so far!
09:14 PM - Oct 02, 2023
Lynn Daniello
A
I am here to enjoy a non-toxic social media. To actually be social. To laugh, but to also learn about stuff that I can only get by being exposed to different voices that challenge my preconceived notions. The japery, music and arts are a bonus.
08:58 PM - Oct 02, 2023
Al Gray
A
I'm here to hang out, listen, and add my two cents now and then. I'm also here to try and not be anti-social as hell.
08:51 PM - Oct 02, 2023
Ale Am
A
I'm here to share some food for the soul with all of us, maybe I'm not always chatty, in fact almost never. I like to listen and share with echoes and photos, images, short reflections, moments of introspection and research. Listening is important
08:44 PM - Oct 02, 2023
Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker
A
I took a chance because the hubs had read about a positive SM platform. So, I signed up. I'm here to learn, elevate voices, and have fun. I've talked with so many wonderful people. This place keeps getting better. Oh also #whackatroll is my fave game.
08:23 PM - Oct 02, 2023
Pamela
A
I’m here to socialize, learn, be inspired, and share info and photos of things I think are beautiful or fun or interesting. Also to talk tennis, GH, and Drag Race.
08:15 PM - Oct 02, 2023
My Flying Car 2020
A
I work from home and have school aged kids, so it's nice to have a place to interact with other adults I'm not married to about something that isn't work or parenting.
08:08 PM - Oct 02, 2023
ميجان the Librarian
A
I’m here to be around friendly people who aren’t abusive. I’ve had enough of that in my life and am 💯 % done.
08:07 PM - Oct 02, 2023
GRANDma isn't Right
A
I'm here to listen to other voices. To learn. To care and support.
To love.
And sometimes, to be a sarcastic bitch
🤣😘

You are one of my favs here. ✌🏼
08:00 PM - Oct 02, 2023
Sally W
A
In response to GRANDma isn't Right.
Are we twins? I love the listening and learning without wyt people centering every freaking thread. Bonus: My inner smart ass and sarcastic bitch love it here.
09:08 PM - Oct 02, 2023
Jack Mcgraw
A
Why?

To listen. To learn. To laugh. To encourage voting.
07:59 PM - Oct 02, 2023
Karen Springer
A
I'm not here to argue or defend everything I say.
I am also here to have fun. And learn things. And meet interesting people.
I'm here to read/see something that I hadn't thought about, yet.
Here for the dad jokes. And sarcasm. And photos. And tunes.
Here for the Canadians.
#TrustTheWhale
07:57 PM - Oct 02, 2023
Elle Faba The Odd
A
I'm here because of Kace, as a matter of fact. And have been delighted with the other people I've met having followed along. I love the truthbombs AND the goofy silliness in between. I feel as though I can be myself and not get pushback as I question my own biases.
07:57 PM - Oct 02, 2023 (Edited)
PS Annie
A
In response to Elle Faba The Odd.
This is me too. I followed her here... so you can blame Kace for everything 🤣😂😂
08:08 PM - Oct 02, 2023

Only followers of this user (AriesWanderer) can see their posts

Robyn Stewart
A
In response to Aries Wanderer.
Hi, fellow Ohioan.👋🏾
08:04 PM - Oct 02, 2023
PS Annie
A
Much the same reasons for me. Also, to learn from my fellow Spoutans and share the things I've learned too.
07:55 PM - Oct 02, 2023
Ground Control
A
Why? Because I had a feeling about this place, one that's been validated time and again. Because I wanted to learn. Because I wanted to find fellow liberal travelers who wanted to do more than give up.

But this most of all: I wanted to find friends. Don't have many.
07:49 PM - Oct 02, 2023
Kelpie in Spring
A
Pretty much the same thing plus hopefully reconnecting with the people I liked from that other site.
And to share my plant friends.
07:48 PM - Oct 02, 2023
Robyn Stewart
A
Last week was difficult for me. I told myself I was going to be quiet today and just block. But I saw shit said as soon as I logged on and that went out the window. So now, I’m pointing problematic stuff out and making choices. I’m in charge of my circle.💚
07:48 PM - Oct 02, 2023

Ground Control
A
In response to Robyn Stewart.
Go along to get along was the old SM platform way. When something's wrong, nothing is gained by ignoring it, true. We do what we must here and should.
07:57 PM - Oct 02, 2023
Whoa!
A
I don't really know why I'm here. 🤷🏻‍♂️ I think I might have walked in the wrong door. I was looking for orbital calculations of celestial bodies 201. 😀
07:42 PM - Oct 02, 2023
Jean Wiley
A
In response to Whoa!.
Ah! Up one flight of stairs, left down hallway, third door on the right.
01:30 AM - Oct 03, 2023
Rae Lyn Fox
A
I’m here to find community. Perhaps also friends, but community first.

Or to reference pop culture, I’m looking for Stars Hollow: camaraderie built around a shared place as opposed to only/mostly shared interests. People with common ground but different roots. A garden of varied, beautiful blooms.
07:35 PM - Oct 02, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}