Jennifer Wolf
A
thread 1/3
I started dealing with this at 12. I broke my leg in 7th grade & was in a cast for 6 months. Over the next few yrs I had really bad cramps/spasms in my foot. Not even my dad believed me. Mom took me to many doctors appointments. Was told I just wanted attention. Finally, mom took me to yet another d
Claudia Citro @Social_Introvert
Truth. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve been symbolically patted on the head. Go to female doctors and surgeons. Female surgeons have better operations with better outcomes.
02:01 PM - Oct 03, 2023
02:32 PM - Oct 03, 2023
Jennifer Wolf
A
thread 2/3
Doctor. I had a trapped nerve. Had to have surgery my junior year.

My next bout was ❤️ related. I was passing out multiple times a week. Ended up in the ER. Again, dad & doctors said I just wanted attention or I needed antidepressants. It took 18 doctors to find out what was wrong. I had to have
02:36 PM - Oct 03, 2023
Jennifer Wolf
A
thread 3/3
Surgery then to.

Then I went through years of not knowing what was wrong with me. I was finally diagnosed with MS & RA 7 years ago.

I was NOT making anything up. And doctors who tell you that shouldn’t be doctors.
02:38 PM - Oct 03, 2023
Jeanne Stewart
A
In response to Jennifer Wolf.
I hope you’re doing well. Just diagnosed with RA this year and scheduled to see a neurologist next week to find out why I haven’t been able to walk right in 4 years, balance issues, dizziness and vertigo.
03:47 PM - Oct 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}