Christopher Bouzy
A
Auto-generated summaries are like auto-translated text, they will never be 100% perfect. No one is going to cite your summaries, they will not be included in The New York Times. They are meant to give the reader a quick overview of the thread, but your original thread text remains untouched.
03:40 PM - Oct 04, 2023
Mark Stevens
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Having a hard time understanding why this is so hard to understand, who has time to read everything. It’s something deeper than the first paragraph of a long article that can take forever to get to the point. The summary gets you there faster. You like it, then deep dive on the article.
06:18 PM - Oct 04, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
By way of contrast, the human-created (though that could be changing) headlines of news articles often don't reflect/summarize the content of the article as well.
03:56 PM - Oct 04, 2023
Kathleen F789
A
I just read my first summary of someone else's thread and I found it very helpful. Thanks for all the cool features, @cbouzy

Now if someone could just tell me where my zombie conversion is — or can I at least get a tracking number?
03:47 PM - Oct 04, 2023
Susan Simon
A
For the creatives like @beec4240 is there a possibility later down the road of offering a “turn off summary button” like we can turn off splashbacks but offered within the created thread itself? I know zero coding so just ??
03:44 PM - Oct 04, 2023
Connell McGrath
A
In response to Susan Simon.
How do you turn off splashbacks? They always catch me out.
03:51 PM - Oct 04, 2023
Denise R
A
I'm finding them useful. I didn't think I would, but I do!
03:43 PM - Oct 04, 2023

Only followers of this user (MzKreant) can see their posts

Lee Bruce
A
I'm rather enjoying them. 😉
03:41 PM - Oct 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}