Miriam
A
People used to hide the fact that they were far right. Now people proudly declare it. We need to bring back shame, and in a big way.
08:12 AM - Oct 05, 2023
Steve Hill
B
In response to Miriam.
Yes as a society we need to bring back shame but Iv know a lot of these people and once the Die was cast with these fools its almost impossible to change them...The best we can do is stop them and TRY to control the schools and the Media they use to teach their ways (and obscure the truth)
06:07 PM - Oct 11, 2023
First Last
A
In response to Miriam.
Yes, I remember when the Birch Society was a dirty word for Republicans, now they host wannabe pols.
01:32 PM - Oct 05, 2023
Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker
A
In response to Miriam.
How can I be an ally to my friends and others and still be cool with a MAGA friend or family member? I'd be a hypocrite. I've cut them all off. I dont care how "nice" they act. It's not the easy choice, but it is necessary. We have to make this socially unacceptable any way we can.

Also #voteblue
08:25 AM - Oct 05, 2023
Miriam
A
In response to Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker.
Definitely, it’s not easy and can be heartbreaking but we much stick together
02:57 PM - Oct 05, 2023
Josef Konrad
A
In response to Miriam.
It's disheartening to see the erosion of shame in society, particularly over the last few years. This rise in boldness reveals a deeper disconnect in our collective values. It saddens me that unchecked expressions are overshadowing empathy. We need to reflect and find our shared conscience again.
08:19 AM - Oct 05, 2023
Miriam
A
In response to Josef Konrad.
Well said
02:57 PM - Oct 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}