Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/5
A significant number of people started following me during the 2022 midterms. However, I have been predicting elections and events accurately since 2017, but most people weren't paying attention to my predictions. I am also transparent about my feelings, and I don't care about the "backlash."
11:45 AM - Oct 05, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/5
I was among the first to publicly state that Andrew Cuomo needed to resign or be removed from office. I was attacked for weeks, and I couldn't care less because I knew it was time for Cuomo to go, and eventually, he did go. Ultimately, I was right, and I didn't let "popular opinion" silence me.
11:47 AM - Oct 05, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 3/5
If I believed President Biden or VP Harris were liabilities, I would be the first to say it. I don't do fake or hive mentality. I spend way too much time obsessing over elections and data, and there is no candidate who can help down-ballot candidates like Biden. He is the right candidate for 2024.
11:48 AM - Oct 05, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 4/5
That said, if Democrats want a shot at holding the Senate, they need to expel Bob Menendez. Corruption and indictments will be at the center of the 2024 race, and Menendez is a liability. He could be responsible for Democrats underperforming in New Jersey. He needs to go, and he needs to go now.
11:49 AM - Oct 05, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 5/5
Democrats need to replace Menendez with someone who is extremely popular and could easily win but also galvanize Democratic voters in New Jersey. Not expelling Menendez or forcing him to resign will come back to hurt Democrats in New Jersey but also nationally. Democrats better replace Menendez now.
11:50 AM - Oct 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}