Christopher Bouzy
A
⛔There will be only a few times I will link to Twitter from here, but the Spoutible community and others need to know what is happening. This is gross, and Twitter allows it to happen.

https://twitter.com/cbouzy...
10:08 AM - Feb 25, 2023
Gigi Gisele
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I have to tell you something. DM
04:57 PM - Feb 28, 2024
Jacqueline Wallace
A
🙏🏾
04:39 PM - Feb 28, 2024

Only followers of this user (Soulsurfer) can see their posts

Niki S. RN
A
Get legal advice. This is childish and ridiculous. Sue their butts!!!!!
09:56 AM - Mar 01, 2023
Tapia Corel
A
I've been promoting "our space" and have started running into people said they are already here.
12:41 AM - Feb 26, 2023
DJDW
A
Be proud Chris. They are very afraid of what you have created. Twitter Is all lies and anger now..
10:20 PM - Feb 25, 2023
Susan Simon
A
You and we will just keep keeping on....hard to ignore, but same as with misbehaving children, ignore and redirect. Thank you for all you do.
10:16 PM - Feb 25, 2023
Redanne Bolynn
A
Theory why Caroline (rwonk) who in previous life/site followed each other & I respected her work. Not now.
Quick dive via my hubs twit account to hers to see why she flipped as a ‘Musk whisperer’.

IMO, most have failed to reason w/him, many tried. My belief is she believes she can be the ONE.
07:36 PM - Feb 25, 2023
Patches Emerson
A
The world grows crazier each day.
06:33 PM - Feb 25, 2023
Liz Sutherland
A
I am sorry to hear this is happening. What can we as fellow spouters do to help?
06:32 PM - Feb 25, 2023
Sophia V.
A
I’m seeing the anti-Spoutible posts daily. I hope it makes you and all the Spoutible crew more eager to make this platform a success
03:53 PM - Feb 25, 2023
Your Aunt Tifa
A
Super creepy to see Samantha Markle in that space
11:07 AM - Feb 25, 2023
Garden Breathe Spout
A
I don't even have a twitter acct and I recognize some of these pfp just from peeping in on the 🐦app to get Spoutible updates before you soft launched. Damn, how many shifts are they working to troll you?
10:57 AM - Feb 25, 2023
Shelby Kent-Stewart
A
There are many of us who remain on Twitter to fight this misinformation daily.
10:54 AM - Feb 25, 2023
Judith
A
Chris and Bot Sentinel team, you are doing amazing work! Do not be discouraged by Twitter thugs and their small abusive minds. We love this clean, mature, intelligent space you've built. Twitter is where abuse goes to flourish. Standing up to Twit was never going to be easy, but it is necessary.
10:53 AM - Feb 25, 2023
Lisa W FirstWave
A
They can try to stop people from joining us if they want, I see a lot of new Spouters. Let’s go Spoutible! Show some ❤️ on Spoutible today! We are going to stay focused, positive and will persevere over everything else. Who else feels the ❤️ on Spoutible today??? ❤️❤️❤️
10:36 AM - Feb 25, 2023
America Cauto
A
In response to Lisa W FirstWave.
♥️♥️🐳
01:23 PM - Feb 25, 2023
AllieB
A
What they're doing to you and actually to all of us just makes me sick. We'll fight for you if you do decide to step back
10:36 AM - Feb 25, 2023
Brandon Burns
A
Keep trying, trolls. You will fail. Yet another reason why I've decided to deactive my account there. Regardless, we've got your back.
10:33 AM - Feb 25, 2023 (Edited)
Andrea Billingsley
A
10:33 AM - Feb 25, 2023
NewsSportsINC
A
We got your back sir.!
10:32 AM - Feb 25, 2023
Mollie
A
This is awful and just prove again that @Spoutible is the place to be. You do you @cbouzy as you’re knocking’ it out of the park! They said you couldn’t do it. You did and they’re worried.
10:30 AM - Feb 25, 2023
tedi
A
They won’t win. I would encourage those who still maintain accounts on Twitter to amplify Spoutible for its goodness.
10:26 AM - Feb 25, 2023
HaphazardDilettante
A
I stopped reading one of them a long time ago after they scared all their followers on Twitter that they were in danger and had everyone calling the police to try to find them. After reading that and other things it just didn’t sit right with me. The Scooby-gang all got blocked too.
10:24 AM - Feb 25, 2023
CZ Bythetree
A
you're gonna win this one @cbouzy ...onwards and upwards to you
10:18 AM - Feb 25, 2023
Jack Daniels
A
You are in tough spot . Battle with the crazies or just ignore them
My vote is to ignore them and let your response be the quality of your product . It isn't hard to outwork a keyboard warrior .
10:17 AM - Feb 25, 2023
Cheerful Corvid
A
As a white woman, I'd like to say that Spoutible would be better if it didn't need any information from me at all ever, if it was instantly perfect, and if you altered every aspect to suit my needs, and gave me credit for creating it (j/k j/k j/k!)
10:15 AM - Feb 25, 2023
HereForTHEEComments1
B
They're afraid a Black man will be successful.
10:15 AM - Feb 25, 2023
Antwon TX
A
They are threatened that their house of hate is crashing. They know you are a builder and a uniting force; truly sad how miserable people can be.
10:13 AM - Feb 25, 2023
Carolyn
A
JFC, when will they stop? WHo is paying them? Oy!
10:12 AM - Feb 25, 2023
Guitar Lady
B
Thanks Christopher, we are behind you.
10:12 AM - Feb 25, 2023
Li Milla4
A
In response to Guitar Lady.
I saw a Twitter thread yesterday, someone going on and on about the shadiness of @Spoutable , and she actually accused @cbouzy supporters of being a cult! One of these days my eyes are going to get stuck...🙄🙄🙄🙄
10:50 AM - Feb 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}