Alexander Vindman
A
Remember, because of SenTuberville TTuberville 300 senior military positions remain vacant. God forbid the US has to defend itself against an attack from the many growing threat. Will Tubs now lift his hold on promotions or will service his radical agenda risking our security?
02:45 PM - Oct 07, 2023
Frank W.
A
In response to Alexander Vindman.
That’s a dumbass statement. You of all people should know better. Tuberville’s childish intransigence is annoying at worst. American fighting men and women will always meet the moment - regardless.
02:22 PM - Oct 08, 2023
Trust No One, Inc.
A
MY IGNORANT OPINION: Most Ukrainian's seem more invested in Democracy than 2 many who aren't in the US. Is it because 2 many US-born citizens have never lived under true authoritarian/totalitarian/kleptocratic systems? They DON'T want that smoke. I DON'T want that smoke!😫
06:33 PM - Oct 07, 2023
Trust No One, Inc.
A
MY IGNORANT OPINION: US Extremists on both sides campaigning for yrs 2 destroy Democracy. R they all going somewhere else when they've achieved their goals? What's their post-Democracy US look like? 50 seperate countries?
06:27 PM - Oct 07, 2023
lorraine aylward
A
He will never lift his holds.
04:30 PM - Oct 07, 2023
Russ Cole
A
I cannot understand how ONE individual can throw a wrench into the operation. This shit needs to be addressed by somebody except the bozos who are in the light every day.
03:21 PM - Oct 07, 2023
Robin Schwartz
A
Risking our security is the point. 🤬
03:18 PM - Oct 07, 2023
Slippy Shoe Spouts Stuff
A
At least Congress is rock solid.
02:47 PM - Oct 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}