Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/2
For now, it works the same as Twitter. You click the + sign to add additional spouts to your thread, and then when you are ready to publish your entire thread, you click "spout off." In a future update, when you reach 301 characters, it will automatically start a new spout for you.
Changing Plumbob @ChangingPlumbob
Excited to see how this works. While we’re constructing the thread we want to spout will we be able to see what each part looks like, or will it be like we write a super long spout and the site chops it up for us?
02:27 PM - Oct 09, 2023
02:36 PM - Oct 09, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/2
After a week or so of testing, and we are confident all of the bugs are squashed, we will add the ability to copy and paste long text into one spout and have it automatically turned into a thread.
02:38 PM - Oct 09, 2023
Trudi Miller
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I am optimistically looking forward to seeing threads with words cut in half with the auto-split. Please and thank you 😈
10:34 AM - Oct 10, 2023
(Not that kinda)Dr J
A
I’m curious — when the future update comes that will auto-split text into threads, will we still have the ability to start a new spout in the thread at will? Call it an idiosyncrasy, but I don’t like ending a spout mid-sentence (though, if need be, I can/will adjust).
12:08 AM - Oct 10, 2023
Barbara Reid
A
Wow! That's phenomenal!!
04:30 PM - Oct 09, 2023
Sam Lövstad
A
The "automatically start a new spout" after max characters is *chef's kiss*
03:29 PM - Oct 09, 2023
Larry with an i
A
Splendid. You're really creating stuff we didn't even imagine to to ask for.
02:43 PM - Oct 09, 2023
BattleFuzz
A
Oooh!!!
02:37 PM - Oct 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}