bruno_j_navarro
A
While all major world events are now accompanied almost instantly by a deluge of disinformation aimed at controlling the narrative, the scale and speed at which disinformation was being seeded about the Israel-Hamas conflict is unprecedented—particularly on X.
06:45 PM - Oct 09, 2023
Mlb Anx
A
In response to bruno_j_navarro.
That was his objective
01:47 PM - Oct 20, 2023
Yvette
A
I don’t care what anyone says. Musk is NOT a good person. As a matter of fact, I think he has nothing but BAD INTENTIONS towards our Country & our Planet. The man is NOT stable. He’s a MEGALOMANIAC. Just because someone is a billionaire doesn’t make him a GOD. 🙄🤦‍♀️☮️💙
12:16 PM - Oct 10, 2023
Bandele Ganiyu
B
Musk should be registered as a foreign agent. He's a clear and present danger to the US meddling in our government and foreign affairs, and for the likes of me can't understand why Democrats, White House personnel and Congress is still on this platform.
11:25 PM - Oct 09, 2023
Dave Bradbury
A
The man in this photo is a threat to national security and global stability. At some point he's going to stumble and with any luck, the platform he destroyed will too.
09:30 PM - Oct 09, 2023
Bill Pyne
A
It’s definitely state coordinated. But I can’t tell if the “creatives”, ie the ones creating the disinformation, are state employed or contractors. In either case, X is the vector for attack.
08:48 PM - Oct 09, 2023
Edward Hashima
A
On brand for Apartheid Clyde
07:39 PM - Oct 09, 2023
Roger
A
it's insane over on X
07:27 PM - Oct 09, 2023
lorraine aylward
A
I learned abt the bird app during the Arab spring. and ppl were tweeting from the protests/riots. I hate Musk and I hate that we have lost ppls voices.
06:56 PM - Oct 09, 2023
J Leep
A
In response to lorraine aylward.
IMHO, that is one of the reasons he did what he did.

Control and mute peoples voices.
08:17 PM - Oct 09, 2023
Jason Bu_ ☕
A
There’s nothing there to stop it and Elon has no reason to want to stop it. It will be the downfall of Twitter (currently called X) … thankfully.
06:55 PM - Oct 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}