Seth Abramson
A
(🔓) PROOF UNLOCKED: As Israel Reels From Mass Deaths and a Seeming Intel Failure, Evidence Mounts of Negligence By Netanyahu—Or Maybe Something More Sinister

What was once a whisper is now a roar: did Trump ally Benjamin Netanyahu *let* this happen?
07:00 PM - Oct 09, 2023
lorraine aylward
A
In response to Seth Abramson.
Yes, Egypt has confirmed it gave the info to netanyhu 3 days before the attack. He is like trump. He will do anything to stay out of prison. Thank you for this post.
09:50 PM - Oct 12, 2023 (Edited)
Cyndi Brown she/her
A
Totally plausible. I still think Russia is in there somewhere.
07:43 AM - Oct 10, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
In response to Cyndi Brown she/her.
Seth's latest gets into that if you haven't seen it.
08:57 PM - Oct 13, 2023
Paul Hastings
A
It doesn't need to be sinister, authoritarian regimes always prefer loyalty over competence.
11:25 PM - Oct 09, 2023
Jill E Bean
A
Unfortunately, this was the first thing I thought about when I heard about the Hamas attacks. I remember being afraid that Trump would start a war to try to unify support behind him, so with all of the protests in Israel, it seemed like a Bibi move.
11:00 PM - Oct 09, 2023
Wayne Fryback
A
Netanyahu is the biggest obstacle to peace in that region. I've been saying it for years.
11:00 PM - Oct 09, 2023

Only followers of this user (MaryPocrnic) can see their posts

Rosetta
A
Wouldn't surprise me at all. Netanyahu is not much different than #45 when it comes to devaluing and destroying the lives of their own countrymen for absolute power and ethnic and/or racial purity.
07:13 PM - Oct 09, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
In response to Rosetta.
Agreed.
07:41 PM - Oct 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}