Bun the Franky
A
I don't have a whole lot to say about what is happening in Israel, because there are very bad actors on both sides and the civilians are the ones paying the price.

I will say, much like so many of our problems here, when people use religion to prop up their hate, the dangers are incalculable.
10:56 AM - Oct 10, 2023
J MurchPond
A
In response to Bun the Franky.
US Republicans need to immediately stop blocking confirmation to fill military leadership and diplomatic positions.
12:30 PM - Oct 10, 2023
Sonia C
A
I agree. The Middle East is so complex. It’s not as simple as “Hamas should be no more,” as ignorant DeSantis proclaims. There are atrocities on both sides.
11:13 AM - Oct 10, 2023
Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker
A
Those in power have used religion time and again to kill. Why? So those in power can have more power.

And it's always those without any power that get screwed.
11:09 AM - Oct 10, 2023
Bun the Franky
A
In response to Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker.
Every. Single. Time.
11:10 AM - Oct 10, 2023
frog_enabler
A
The situation of the Palestinians now seems similar to the of the mis-fits in the film _Total Recall_, except they may have air, they will not have food or water. Neither Hamas nor Bibi cares how many innocent people die. In fact, I think Bibi is bent on ending them. Iran wants a hate war.
11:05 AM - Oct 10, 2023
Bun the Franky
A
In response to frog_enabler.
Whenever any group of zealots believes they have god/gods in their side, regular people are the ones paying for it in blood and lives lost.
11:08 AM - Oct 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}