Jim Plunkett
A
thread 1/1
It is awesome!

A suggestion for smoother interaction:

Editing around the 300char limit now causes undesired jumps to the next post, mildly inconvenient if trying to keep it to a single post

Maybe let us keep editing 1st post, displaying a "[Spillover]" button when we get past ~280chars?

Or, mayb
08:40 PM - Oct 12, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
Auto-threading was a MAJOR update. We had to make significant changes to both the frontend and backend. So, some features will not work correctly, and there will be glitches. If something isn't working correctly, or it's just annoying, let us know. Don't just turn it off.
07:31 PM - Oct 12, 2023
My Flying Car 2020
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Also, thanks for encouraging us to just let you know what we're seeing! Now I that know how to toggle on/off, I'll try the feature occasionally, but for now it's more trouble than it's worth, to me.
10:02 AM - Oct 13, 2023
My Flying Car 2020
A
When I'm over 300 but wanna delete text to create only 1 spout (I often do), once the automated 2nd spout opens, it's really hard to edit or delete anything in the 1st spout bc the cursor keeps jumping into the 2nd spout. Same if I wanna end 1st spout before it hits 300, like at end of sentence.
10:00 AM - Oct 13, 2023
Mary Becker
A
My internet has been down all day and i'm catching up. I'm floored at what you guys have gotten done.
11:33 PM - Oct 12, 2023
DragonM
A
Will definitely keep trying!

I think I did not understand what the app was trying to help me do.

I was trying to ‘edit’ a spout and it kept pushing me into second ‘threaded’ spout. Thus the Orig Spout was ‘shadowed’ and my edits were creating new spouts for thread.

Thank you for helping us!
08:44 PM - Oct 12, 2023
Jim Plunkett
A
It is awesome!

Suggestion for usability:

Editing near 300char limit now causes undesired jumps to next post, a bit awkward if trying to keep it to a single post

Maybe let us keep editing 1st post, displaying a "[Spillover]" button when we get past ~280chars?

Or, a [this is one post] button?
08:42 PM - Oct 12, 2023
Jim Plunkett
A
thread 1/1
It is awesome!

A suggestion for smoother interaction:

Editing around the 300char limit now causes undesired jumps to the next post, mildly inconvenient if trying to keep it to a single post

Or, mayb
08:40 PM - Oct 12, 2023
Coherent Marketing
A
Thank you for the work you're putting in. So often, seemingly trivial changes to a user require a lot of heavy lifting.
08:36 PM - Oct 12, 2023
Gail Jahn (she, her)
A
🙏 you and your crew have been simply amazing🙏
08:34 PM - Oct 12, 2023
Verifiably Nobody
A
One thing I have noticed is that when posting URL you can no longer expect the auto feature that allowed the deletion of the long form url you post. Just an FYI.
07:43 PM - Oct 12, 2023
Mynxie
A
In response to Verifiably Nobody.
It did that automatically? I have always done it manually
09:44 PM - Oct 12, 2023

Only followers of this user (FalseProphet) can see their posts

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}