Laura Diamondstone
A
thread 1/4
It's impossible talking to white dem libs here.
it's like a dem or die club.
The animosoty for anything but the party line is appalling. Similar to the Bernie Bros. Best not even introduce another dimension and stfu.
you all rule spooutible making it predictable, boring, and unworthy.
04:21 PM - Oct 14, 2023
HumTeach
A
thread 2/4
In my experience, anyone who points out that KH objectively doesn't resonate much with the wider electorate gets tossed into a "KH Hater" bucket by the KH Cheerleader bucket.

She won't become POTUS just because people cheer loud enough on social media. And there's much more to it than simple
05:14 PM - Oct 14, 2023
HumTeach
A
thread 3/4
accusations about prejudice. I said for the longest time that the events meant to showcase her made her look like a middling DC official. SImple public relations fact. Lately, she has stepped up her game and started to show more . But she has a long way to go to build an image that will take her
HumTeach
A
thread 4/4
into a general election campaign at the top of a ticket.

In other words, blaming others' perceptions does nothing to later those perceptions in the campaign game. That's a whole other ballpark to play in for the big stakes
HumTeach
A
thread 6/4
Politicians have to inspire and motivate voters. But the DC establishment communications machinery is heavily geared to safe events with schmaltzy, predictable visuals and pre-canned plastic words.

That's all I saw from KH until a few months ago when she started to find a voice. Much more needed.
06:09 PM - Oct 14, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
The truth about VP Harris haters, on the right but also the left, is they can't live with a Black/Indian American woman being in a position of such authority. And it's been the same ones all along – the "Kamala is a cop" people, the "she laughs too much" folks. Just plain old racism & sexism.
03:28 PM - Oct 14, 2023
Joe JustUs
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
When there was too many candidates I was not a fan of any candidate.

I can’t even remember who I liked besides Elizabeth Warren, but at the end of the day, even if I don’t believe in the individual, I believe in team Democracy & support Biden/Harris 100%. 🌊
09:34 PM - Mar 14, 2024
HumTeach
A
thread 1/4
In my experience, anyone who points out that KH objectively doesn't resonate much with the wider electorate gets tossed into a "KH Hater" bucket by the KH Cheerleader bucket.

She won't become POTUS just because people cheer loud enough on social media. And there's much more to it than simple
Mister Moss
A
In response to HumTeach.
Have you considered why? Because I would be inclined to do the same based on your spout as it relates to the "wider electorate" you say she isn't resonating with. It's giving me "electability" from the 2020 campaign.
05:35 PM - Oct 14, 2023
⚾️Dane Pereslete⚾️
A
Honestly, I've had it up to *here* with people tossing out "She's a cop" like some evil epithet to denounce a Black woman who joined the justice system with the intent to *reverse* the harmful practices from the inside.
04:28 PM - Oct 14, 2023
Kevin Kretsch
A
Oh yeah, we heard it in Buffalo trying to get India Walton elected as mayor. “She’ll just fill positions with other black women”.
04:19 PM - Oct 14, 2023
NeverNotBlack
A
In response to Kevin Kretsch.
But no one makes that statement when white men are elected even though it's proven that they tend to hire their own race and gender over and over.
04:23 PM - Oct 14, 2023
Carrie, like the movie
A
She was my first choice for president. Once Biden won the nomination, all of the surveys they send when you donate (that I’m sure no one reads), I’d always write that he should choose Harris for VP. Did he pick her as a result of my suggestion? We’ll never know, but I’m glad he did
04:11 PM - Oct 14, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Carrie, like the movie.
Ha! She was my first choice too. I noticed that right after she dropped out I started getting fundraising emails from Biden, which I hadn't before. So she must have shared her email list with Biden, which gave me hope that he'd pick her.
04:17 PM - Oct 14, 2023
Thee NW Mankiller Magpie
A
03:59 PM - Oct 14, 2023
Young Lesbian Dre
A
The cop part kills me. Folks act like she was on patrol putting people jail her damn self. She was in charge of the justice department for a whole ass state. A high population state at that. Were mistakes made, cases not prosecuted properly, etc? Yes. People refuse to use common sense.
03:59 PM - Oct 14, 2023 (Edited)
Laura Diamondstone
A
Sorry, Professor but KH earned "cop" title during tenure in the Bay Area. It has everything to do with incarcerating people - not racism or sexism.
03:37 PM - Oct 14, 2023
bfitzinAR
A
In response to Laura Diamondstone.
You mean the person who ordered cops to *NOT* pick up anyone for simple possession & created the Back On Track program now used in over 17 states? That ain't a cop. Don't know where you got your info but I can guess. & if you're spill spewing it after 4 years? Deplorable. Racist. Misogynist. Block.
04:09 PM - Oct 14, 2023
⚾️Dane Pereslete⚾️
A
In response to Laura Diamondstone.
OK, Laura. It's true - she's a cop. What about her DA history translates to potential harms she could inflict in her finely delineated and limited executive power as VP or Pres that has you all shook? Be specific and credible, please. I'll wait...
04:19 PM - Oct 14, 2023
9Gen
A
She wanted to stop TFG from continuing his reign of terror on SM. Those who laughed then should be gone next election. IJS.
03:36 PM - Oct 14, 2023
9Gen
A
I just commented about the 2020 primaries. And yes, this is the truth. So many morons (supposed Democrats) pulling for the lifelong Republican asshole who only, theoretically, became a supposed Democrat after her personal family was affected by bad (there are no other kind) Republican policies.
03:34 PM - Oct 14, 2023
9Gen
A
In response to 9Gen.
Even now, she remains outside the tent pissing in. 🤷🏻‍♀️
03:35 PM - Oct 14, 2023
Leroy Jenkins
A
For real.
03:34 PM - Oct 14, 2023
Martini C
A
Their vision of a functional system prioritizes limitations.
03:29 PM - Oct 14, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}