FarD Mai
A
thread 1/2
I only care because a man his age should be allowed to lay down that mantle of responsibility, and enjoy time to relax and be with family! The fact that this country has descended into such a shit show means he couldn’t in ‘20 and can’t now. He was, and is, needed so he stepped up and is showing
10:26 AM - Oct 16, 2023
FarD Mai
A
thread 2/2
what real leadership is. I’m exhausted by the fools blathering about his age being a detriment, when he has brought the party to its most liberal platform in decades, and has been successful on major parts of his campaign promises. People are absurd in this country.
Charlotte Clymer
A
I just don't give a damn that Joe Biden is 80. It doesn't bother me. This will go down as one of the most critical presidencies in American history, and it's specifically due to his decades of his experience. I hate to think where we'd be without him. I don't care about his age.
12:00 AM - Oct 16, 2023
Peggy Stuart #FirstWave
A
In response to Charlotte Clymer.
To me his age is an advantage. In his case, age brings a wealth of experience, knowledge about how government functions, and he understands diplomacy. We need him!
If you're at sea in a gale, you don't throw the Captain overboard because he's getting old and then give the job to the man in the brig.
07:04 PM - Oct 24, 2023
Lisa
A
Agreed. I said within his 1st yr he might turn out to be 1 of my all time fav Pres. He definitely has been the person we needed after the crazy we had w/ 🍊. His yrs of experience, calmness, wit & courage have l been right on time. I seriously Love him & cannot understand people who don’t see it.
11:55 AM - Oct 18, 2023
FarD Mai
A
thread 1/2
I only care because a man his age should be allowed to lay down that mantle of responsibility, and enjoy time to relax and be with family! The fact that this country has descended into such a shit show means he couldn’t in ‘20 and can’t now. He was, and is, needed so he stepped up and is showing
Eljay Sixty
A
Totally agree. Politics looks easy when it is done well. Biden’s experience swimming with sharks (now in sewage) makes it look like what he’s doing what any old Grandpa could do. His leadership and his administration has far exceeded my expectations.
08:52 AM - Oct 16, 2023
Suzanne Chowla
A
In response to Eljay Sixty.
Same.
11:48 AM - Oct 16, 2023
Bren
A
Exactly
07:42 AM - Oct 16, 2023
Cyndi Brown
A
Totally agree. I love to listen to Joe. He makes mistakes sometimes but not like cheetolini. Joe's mistakes aren't due to early onset dementia.
07:34 AM - Oct 16, 2023
VP Wilson
A
Neither do I
07:07 AM - Oct 16, 2023
Kettlecorn
A
There’s something to be said about institutional memory and experience with regards to getting things done. Biden, through appointments and executive action, is building on the foundations of inclusion and diversity that Obama began with his election in 2008. It’s a future worth fighting for.
12:15 AM - Oct 16, 2023
Pete‘s iPad
A
In response to Kettlecorn.
Absolutely. I’m very happy with his administration/cabinet picks. A great assembly of competent people who represent the whole of this country in all its diversity.
03:08 AM - Oct 16, 2023
Evolve Undefined
A
Same here. Mel Brooks is 96, Martin Scorsese is 80- tbey are doing their best work and so is Biden. People with wisdom and experience work smarter if not harder. Biden has been the most productive e and effective president in the last 40 years and his admin has way more to do for us VOTE💙💙💙💙
12:08 AM - Oct 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}