Professor Kyle
A
Goes to show instead of saying "when did the GOP get so bad" people should ask "why'd it take me so long to realize they always were." Republicans have been driven by racism, bigotry, & xenophobia for as long as this 47-yr-old can remember.
⚛️Shawn Athan @ShawnathanDC
Lmao, I defriended every last Republican on Facebook in 2004 when the twins I used to babysit stood strong and firm for the federal marriage amendment. They dm'd for a year begging for forgiveness. No, gtfo of my life. I fully left in 2016.
03:26 PM - Oct 20, 2023
03:57 PM - Oct 20, 2023
Jeanne Davies
A
Flashed back to the 80s - my GoP father said people who steal should have a finger/hand cut off as a deterrent. I said, what if we make a mistake? He said, that's the price we pay. I asked, what if it's YOUR hand? He laughed & said, true. Today I thought, where the f did that come from? Sociopathic.
In response to Professor Kyle.
04:10 PM - Oct 20, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Jeanne Davies.
Wow, that is pretty extreme!
04:12 PM - Oct 20, 2023
Jeanne Davies
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
He said extreme things in those days that I thought were nonsense but resonate today. Looking back, I realize that the GoP has been planning our nation's destruction for a very long time. He'd say, honey it's all coming down. All you can do is try to protect yourself and your family.
04:24 PM - Oct 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}