Nefarious Newt
A
thread 1/2
My anger at everyone and anyone pissing on the Biden-Harris team is well-deserved, because you people have lost YOUR EVER-LOVING MINDS. The fate of the nation IS. AT. STAKE. We CANNOT survive the return of FP45 or ANY REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT. And popularity DOES NOT EQUAL competence!
04:49 PM - Oct 23, 2023
Nefarious Newt
A
thread 2/2
I don't care about Joe's poll numbers! I don't care if you're "not excited" by him! We don't re-elect him and Kamala, and this country slides into a Hitlerian oblivion that will make WWII LOOK LIKE A FUCKING GARDEN PARTY! GROW THE FUCK UP!!
04:49 PM - Oct 23, 2023
ammar1811
A
In response to Nefarious Newt.
I feel like a lot of the vitriol in comments about this topic is directed at POC for risking our democracy. Who are Trump's voters? White people! How about y'all try to get your racist aunts & uncles to stop voting for the authoritarian con man and stop telling POC what Trump is going to do to them.
07:37 PM - Oct 23, 2023
ScorpioDawn
A
06:00 PM - Oct 23, 2023
Duke's Mama
A
They're one election away from Jim Crow and being stupid
05:25 PM - Oct 23, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
I'm 100% in agreement. The fate of (d) democracy is literally on the line. Any vote for anyone else, no matter how well intentioned it might be, is a vote for Trump. If you're not excited, fucking get excited. We simply cannot fail..
04:58 PM - Oct 23, 2023
Joe JustUs
A
💯✊🏾🫡
04:54 PM - Oct 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}