Myron Clifton
A
I just published: Hey TikTok Influencers: You Can’t Be Pro-Black and Anti-Voting.

The tactics are as old as voting, and are not original or unique.
10:44 AM - Oct 25, 2023
Sylvia Moore
A
In response to Myron Clifton.
Great essay. The U.S.’s long history of actively keeping Black people from voting is how we get such poor civics education & why people aren’t taught the importance of voting in school. It’s no wonder “anti-voting” messages spread so easily, especially among young people.
12:26 PM - Oct 25, 2023
Trust No One, Inc.
A
There is a larger campaign, which includes other countries, to thwart our Democracy by discouraging US citizens not to vote. There are multiple internal forces (Project 2025) knowingly or unknowingly striving to make this system over in the image of their fantasies.
11:33 AM - Oct 25, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
This 👇🏽

“Anti-Voting is a targeted attack on Black people. It is digital voter suppression and gerrymandering.”

Read it. Remember it.

Folks need to understand the reason Republicans have successfully expanded their agenda is because they’ve seized a disproportionate amount of political power.
11:18 AM - Oct 25, 2023
my name means God's grace
A
She's a great follow on the tikki tok....
11:05 AM - Oct 25, 2023
Myron Clifton
A
In response to my name means God's grace.
No, she isn’t. She a reason I wrote the article. She’s advocating NOT voting. Not supporting president Biden and spreading lies about the administration. She’s a fake ally who is doing harm to the Black community.
11:11 AM - Oct 25, 2023
Kalind
A
Excellent article. I was often suspicious of TikTok since 2020 due to how misinformation is easily spreading over there. Still baffles me on why companies have sponsorship deals with them
11:03 AM - Oct 25, 2023
Myron Clifton
A
In response to Kalind.
You were/are correct.
11:12 AM - Oct 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}