Jon .
A
The prototype seems to be working well enough and reviewed by @cbouzy

I would like to ask you for suggestions of more accounts from the 🐦‪‬ site that others might like to see here. Hopefully it will make them see they should join us here at 🐳
10:55 AM - Feb 27, 2023
Zo
A
In response to Jon ..
Great work @developer ! #1 most 🔥account on 🐦 app that has me returning daily is Jack E. Smith (PARODY) account ➡️7Veritas4. Not the real Jack but followers, (includ me), marvel at accurate + fun intel he gives, (w/out exposing sensitive info), + insight on what 🔨 is dropping. Plz work your 🪄
01:11 PM - Apr 26, 2023
Jon .
A
In response to Zo.
I was thinking I could manually create dedicated bot accounts for some other 🐦accounts.
10:09 PM - Jun 05, 2023
Mamasaurus Rex
A
In response to Jon ..
Brittlestar, RandyRainbow
09:31 AM - Apr 11, 2023
MonzaMayhem
A
In response to Jon ..
I've seen some large verified Twitter accounts here, but they don't spout often or haven't spouted at all. I
wonder about bridging with their permission as they probably don't have time to use both. If they saw more engagement from their bridged spouts, would they then spout directly here?
04:48 AM - Mar 01, 2023
Jon .
A
In response to MonzaMayhem.
Which ones?
11:39 AM - Mar 01, 2023
LGsMom
A
In response to Jon ..
I’d really love to see Trent Telenko, Mark Hertling, Nika Melkozerova and Ilia Parkomenko for Ukraine War news/tactics. I miss Mehdi R Hassan, Eric Swalwell, Jamie Raskin, Katie Porter, Adam Schiff, MuellerSheWrote, POTUS, Karinne Jean Pierre, Nicolle Wallace, aaron Rupar, Pete Buttigieg, Don Lemon
09:47 PM - Feb 28, 2023
Jodi_WRK
B
In response to LGsMom.
Yes the #warcoffee lady. I forgot her name
05:45 AM - Mar 02, 2023
Kevin Hayden
A
In response to Jon ..
All the suggestions I made have substantive followings and can influence more big names to come aboard.

Also
AJEnews (Al Jazeera breaking news)
TheProblem (Jon Stewart)
StephenAtHome (Colbert)
RepKatiePorter
PeteButtigieg
01:02 AM - Feb 28, 2023
Kevin Hayden
A
In response to Jon ..
Joshtpm, MollyJongFast, mehdirhasan, ProjectLincoln, hakeemjeffries, @RachelBitecofer , krassenstein, MikeSington, @Acosta , its_the_Dr,
MichelleObama, @BarackObama , RepRaskin, MaryLTrump, davidhogg111, Franktheshank88, NoahSchactman, McSpocky, TomthunkitsMind, JimmyKimmelLive plz
06:27 PM - Feb 27, 2023
Jon .
A
In response to Kevin Hayden.
I love all of these. I think I better clean up and benchmark my code. I know that part of my infrastructure is limited to about 12-20 accounts to watch, but might be able to scale that up. Good ideas. I might try to add 1 a day.
10:29 PM - Feb 27, 2023
Andy Knight
A
In response to Jon ..
AP, UPI, Reuters, BBC News, Al Jazeera English, NYT, WaPo, WSJ
04:57 PM - Feb 27, 2023
Lorenzo
A
In response to Jon ..
Breaking News alerts from these Twitter accounts:

cnnbrk - CNN Breaking News
BreakingNews - NBC Breaking News
BBCBreaking - BBC Breaking News
04:43 PM - Feb 27, 2023
andi smithers
A
In response to Jon ..
nice bit of coding.. liking tweetbridge.. hopefully it can pull in some washingtonpost
04:06 PM - Feb 27, 2023
Jon .
A
In response to andi smithers.
Thanks. Code isn't pretty, but I get work in on it where / when I can not working, adulting, driving kids around, etc...

Not sure how it will scale up, time will tell I guess.
10:15 PM - Feb 27, 2023
Lil
A
In response to Jon ..
ProPublica
Ohio Capital Journal (OhioCapJournal)
Nevada Independent (theNVindy and NVindyEspanol)
Texas Tribune
Citizens for Ethics (CREWcrew)
American Oversight (weareoversight)
Public Citizen (Public_Citizen)
Lawfare (lawfareblog)
Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project (OCCRP)
02:45 PM - Feb 27, 2023
Drew Mellow
A
In response to Jon ..
Are you hoping to catch some of the news articles that get shared on twitter and bring them over here? If so, I have a list of all major publication twitter accounts. If that'd help I could send.
01:10 PM - Feb 27, 2023
Jon .
A
In response to Drew Mellow.
@drewmellow that's correct. right now I just am doing CNN, POTUS and Officer Harry Dunn. I would like to get up to 10 bird site accounts and maybe up to 30. All with the goal to encourage other media to join here.

Respond with any accounts you'd like. Thanks!
03:12 PM - Feb 27, 2023
Nicholas Sussex
A
In response to Jon ..
Maybe some more Brits? 😂🙈
11:00 AM - Feb 27, 2023
Jon .
A
In response to Nicholas Sussex.
Ok, whom do you recommend?
12:30 PM - Feb 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}