Kimberley Johnson
A
I'll be enthusiastically voting for Joe Biden. He's a good POTUS and he is the ONLY choice if you want to preserve the democratic republic we currently enjoy.

Voting for anyone else is a vote for fascism.
01:32 PM - Oct 28, 2023
Bad Hombre Resistor
A
In response to Kimberley Johnson.
Both of the presumptive nominees are old and neither has their fastball. That said, one has been an effective fighter for the working class and the other wants to dismantle democracy. Decisions, decisions...🤨🤨🤨
06:26 PM - Nov 02, 2023
Bad Hombre Resistor
A
100%, don't know why any reasonable person would even consider the orange criminaltraitor
06:23 PM - Nov 02, 2023
Jon Brundage
A
unfortunately his support for Israel is going to cost him in Detroit other Muslim heavy areas. Hope the change will not tip election to the GOP fascists
02:29 PM - Nov 01, 2023
Angie Alexander
A
In response to Jon Brundage.
Problem is Hamas is a terrorist group not a country to negotiate any peace with. A lot of history in that region & Jimmy Carter wrote a book about his peace talks decades ago.
06:54 PM - Nov 02, 2023
Angie Alexander
A
In response to Jon Brundage.
I think Biden is trying to thread a near impossible needle for national security interests so Israel doesn't fall to Hamas, Hezbollah, Iran. Carter & Biden both agree on a 2-state solution. Shouldn't blame our leaders for Netanyahu's decisions.
06:55 PM - Nov 02, 2023
Ortizmo 2000
A
But I want a THIRD choice!
11:28 PM - Oct 28, 2023
Mark Gutis
A
Here’s the choice. Biden. Or fascism.
03:57 PM - Oct 28, 2023
j luch
A
I'm with you! I was out to breakfast with a friend yesterday who said 'Biden is too old'. 🙂 I strongly disagreed, told her why and she responded 'oh yeah?'....I said 'oh yeah!!!!'
02:03 PM - Oct 28, 2023
Ortizmo 2000
A
In response to j luch.
Did you explain to your friend that TFG is not only a mere three years apart from Biden's apparent problematic age but also talks like a 5-year-old barfed up a bowl of Alpha-Bits?
11:31 PM - Oct 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}