Jaha Jay Hughes
B
In response to Ellen Leigh.
I stand with Black Women to infinity. I created these 0roposals to specifically address the needs of Black American Women.

https://www.jahahughes.com...
11:30 AM - Feb 21, 2024
Kirk Taylor
A
Zero falsehoods
04:04 PM - Nov 22, 2023
Martin Koenigsberg
A
Don't totally follow this logic. But I do agree we have an entitlement problem. Let's call these things what they are #GunTantrums Gotta stop Gun Tantrums! And call out the infantilism...
08:14 AM - Nov 17, 2023
Ellen Leigh
A
In response to Martin Koenigsberg.
Well that figures. You appear to be part of that demographic. Yes, they are tantrums with guns, but I don't see how you can not see that it is, by and large, white males who are doing it, white male terrorists, not a mental illness. There's no logic involved in seeing that truth.
09:24 AM - Nov 17, 2023
Peggy Stuart #FirstWave
A
There is still good reason to keep guns out of the hands of someone who is unstable or depressed, imo. #ItsTheGuns
12:54 AM - Nov 07, 2023
William Turner
A
In response to Peggy Stuart #FirstWave.
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
03:41 PM - Nov 22, 2023
Dr K
A
All day, every day, twice on Sundays.
08:10 PM - Oct 30, 2023
Gina W.
A
I was listening to the #SistersInLaw Podcast (great podcast btw) and they pointed out that most people experiencing a mental health crisis commit violence to themselves, not others.
07:37 PM - Oct 30, 2023
Ellen Leigh
A
In response to Gina W..
I'm sure. This is an illness not of the mind, but of the soul, the emotions, the spirit. It's not organic, it can't be fixed with a drug. It comes from outside influences from the very beginnings of that man that spin them into such a vile creature.
10:16 PM - Oct 30, 2023
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to Gina W..
Yes, and sadly, the ones with easy and immediate gun access are more likely to have a lethal suicide. Men are also far more likely to use a fire arm in suicide than women. Inward or outward violence, it’s the guns, it’s mostly men and it’s a patriarchal culture that supports guns and violence.
09:50 AM - Feb 21, 2024
my name means God's grace
A
Really wish I could copy this, or save it...
07:03 PM - Oct 30, 2023
Ellen Leigh
A
In response to my name means God's grace.
You can book mark it, or click on the picture and save it to your computer or phone as a photo. That's what I did to bring it here, then used google to generate the alt text for the vision impaired.
07:34 PM - Oct 30, 2023
Sandy Karosi
A
All. Fucking. Day.
06:49 PM - Oct 30, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}