Scott Johnson
A
Echo if you agree that we need a lot more people like her in government.
#AOC
06:29 PM - Feb 27, 2023
Ted
A
In response to Scott Johnson.
And less like Rashida Talib who’s telling Michigan voters to vote against Biden in the primaries. If Rasheeda has a solution for the Israel Palestine war then she needs to put it into action & stop expecting Biden to work miracles. Talib can go to Israel & Palestine & fix it herself!
08:58 PM - Feb 17, 2024 (Edited)
Becky Werner
A
~ We need to vote in more Progressives in all future elections, If you want this Nation to move forward into the future ~ Progressives have the Tenacity of Repubs and they also don't care who likes them either, but Progressives get Bills passed that help the people of the U.S. ~
08:24 PM - Feb 17, 2024
Ted
A
In response to Becky Werner.
And less like Rasheeda Talib who is telling voters to vote against Biden in Michigan’s primary
09:04 PM - Feb 17, 2024
Patrice Storm
A
She is growing on me.
09:12 PM - Oct 05, 2023
ZELDA ZELDAZEN
A
💟💟💟
04:47 PM - Mar 03, 2023
David McBride
A
She’s made some missteps and I don’t always agree with her, but I really admire her intelligence, energy, spirit and commitment to this country.

We’d be better off if we ha more like her. She’s probably the closest we have to a Jacinda Ardern or Sanna Marin.
06:49 PM - Feb 27, 2023
Kirk Steijn
A
She’s amazing! I could not care less if she’s more liberal than me or where she is on that spectrum. She’s extremely smart and dedicated and frankly, we should pay more attention to her. Her district is lucky to have her as its congressperson.
06:41 PM - Feb 27, 2023
Scott Johnson
A
In response to Kirk Steijn.
I agree. And I love that she is so full of empathy and compassion. Talk about unfair - some New Yorkers are represented by her, and others got stuck with Santos.
06:44 PM - Feb 27, 2023
Barb Hrmn
A
If you mean Democrats, yes.
06:36 PM - Feb 27, 2023
just1teacher
A
absolutely 100% ...devoted public servant...in my humble opinion.
06:35 PM - Feb 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}