Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 1/11
I just saw a flash of the headline before erasing it but the New York Times printed 'Trump now leading Biden' and that has to be one of the most irresponsible pieces of "journalism" I've seen in a while. Trump spends his days having temper tantrums in courtrooms where he faces multiple felonies.
12:11 PM - Nov 05, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 2/11
Biden spends his days comforting the families of mass killing victims, standing with unions on strike, and working with the State Department to see what it will take to bring a ceasefire to Israeli bombs in Palestine. The two aren't even close.
12:15 PM - Nov 05, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 3/11
Even when Trump was "President" he was doing nothing of the sort. He was throwing paper towel at hurricane victims, posing in hospitals where shooting victims were with cheese grins and thumbs up, and moving the Israeli Embassy to Jerusalem against decades of precedence.
12:16 PM - Nov 05, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 4/11
This country is a lot of fuckin things. Dumb, petty, vengeful, racist, rude, wrong, misogynistic, cruel, the list goes on. But I don't think we'll ever again be a country, and I don't have all the stuff I need to back me up here so just roll with me, pray with me, where 'Trump now leading Biden.'
12:19 PM - Nov 05, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 5/11
8,000,000 people said hell fuckin no, more people than in the history of U.S. elections. And 50,000,000 more could get up off their asses to vote and we still wouldn't touch all the people that stay home. You don't want to stop working, fighting, pushing, educating, canvassing, letter writing...
12:22 PM - Nov 05, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 6/11
But I truly think we might be past a country where 'Trump now leading Biden.' Please don't take that to mean that the GOP isn't a dangerous party that wants to send this country hurdling back 70 years to when gays stayed in the closet, women stayed in the kitchen, and Blacks came in the back door.
12:24 PM - Nov 05, 2023 (Edited)
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 7/11
And they surely have other men, not quite ready for Prime Time yet, that they can prep for the job. The era of Trump ending absolutely does not mean we are safe or in a better place by any means. We have to think of the Courts, the Congress, the separation of powers, Church and state, Roe,
12:26 PM - Nov 05, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 8/11
Obergerfell, Loving, Brown, Plessy, "state's rights"...getting rid of one terrible man, even one sp wholly terrible as Trump doesn't mean the war is over. A certain battle may be won, but the war rages on. And wars needs soldiers, so sacrifices will be made on all sides. It's gonna hurt like hell.
12:29 PM - Nov 05, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 9/11
But I think, and I'm not right even 85% of the time, it's almost time for the clock to run out on Trump. The GOP didn't even want him. Now they're infighting between the suit and tie fascists and the MAGA fascists. Because they're all fascists. Some use law, some use God, some use intimidation.
12:32 PM - Nov 05, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 10/11
They're all dangerous. And we hope that the infighting sparks a civil war where they cause their own demise. We need to armor up, there's still fighting to do. And before you pick a side, progressive, liberal, blah blah blah, you'd do better to side with America and figure the other shit out later.
12:35 PM - Nov 05, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 11/11
And thus ends my political PSA hopefully for the week. That wore me out. Even though I don't like to talk about it very much, I know it's happening and I know what side I'm on if the Revolution comes. But they don't really want war, because just like last time, they will lose.
12:37 PM - Nov 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}