Christopher Bouzy
A
I love that you are fired up, but f..k them. They didn't bother to join, so we brought news to Spoutible and did it better. They can pretend we don't exist, but they are not our target audience. We all know who did what and when. My focus is on giving you guys the best experience possible.
Nancy M @Zuzu757
I just hate that they don't even mention you and Spoutible as competitors when they were listing other social platforms. They don't want to acknowledge that you even exist
09:17 AM - Nov 07, 2023
09:30 AM - Nov 07, 2023
R o K p h i s h
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
We are waiting very patiently to invest in your dream.
03:59 PM - Nov 07, 2023
Lisse (she/her)
A
You tell ‘em, C.B.!!!
03:21 PM - Nov 07, 2023
Dorothy Ruh
A
Just wait.
03:20 PM - Nov 07, 2023
Janet Howe
A
I was reading an article from Mother Jones the other day about twitter’s issues & at the end they said they are on several of the other new platforms. I replied, asking why a progressive news site like them discusses/ is on all the tech bro/billionaire sites, but not Spoutible. No reply so far.
03:13 PM - Nov 07, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
In response to Janet Howe.
I wish I could say I am surprised Spoutible is underestimated. Again. Like usual. We dont need mass media mentions to grow, this place grows by word of mouth by those who love the experience. This place wont go to 70 million plus users overnight then rapidly lose members like certain other platforms
04:04 PM - Nov 07, 2023
frog_enabler
A
You can tell that Spoutible is a special community. It's lively, original, creative, and delightful. I think we will remember this moment too, before it evolves and grows. It's what we thought we could do with the internet when we first started to use it. We could connect with people.
02:11 PM - Nov 07, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
In response to frog_enabler.
The word of mouth means by why which Spoutible grows seems to attract a higher caliber of community members than other platforms. I think people invite their favorite other people here and not so much giant assholes. Engagement is both increased and far friendlier than elsewhere
04:06 PM - Nov 07, 2023
Myrian M
A
Best social media experience indeed!!!
Thank You Mr Bouzy!!!
09:56 AM - Nov 07, 2023
Phred
A
Spoutible has escaped the scrutiny of the media and the public while the development team works out hiccups and rolls out new features. Spoutible is the sleeping giant.
09:52 AM - Nov 07, 2023 (Edited)
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
In response to Phred.
We're the Bad News Bears of social media. Often ignored, but always getting better to steal the championship out of nowhere👍
04:08 PM - Nov 07, 2023
Kim Mmmm
A
In response to Phred.
Yes, I’m glad you said it. I think this every time this issue comes up about Spoutible not getting the recognition. We are flying under the radar and lucky for it!!!
Great GIF, by the way, Cheers!
07:08 PM - Nov 07, 2023
Cyndi Brown she/her
A
And we love you for that.💗🫂🤗😻
09:43 AM - Nov 07, 2023
Lance Goff
A
The news functionality here is brilliant (since brands never reply/engage anyway). Curious though: when we click links can the news orgs tell they came from Spoutible?
09:42 AM - Nov 07, 2023
Phred
A
In response to Lance Goff.
Lance, it’s an excellent question. When the news feature launched, others asked as well. If I recall properly, the answer was yes. When I click on a news article, I go straight to the source and thus, see the advertisements on their site. A win win strategy for Spoutible and the news sources!
09:59 AM - Nov 07, 2023 (Edited)
Vicki with an eye
A
In response to Lance Goff.
Definitely Yes!
03:41 PM - Nov 07, 2023
Nancy M
A
09:32 AM - Nov 07, 2023
Drummer Girl
A