Char
A
Unpopular opinion: I'm not overly interested in the details of (former?) Prince Harry & Megan's life. I like them, am happy they removed themselves from the toxic & racist environment and love that they're happy.

But I don't understand the fascination many have on an ongoing basis.
11:14 AM - Nov 14, 2023
Lauraine Knight
A
Firstly they aren’t “ Former “ Prince Harry and Meghan they ARE Prince Harry and Meghan Duchess of Sussex . People support them because they object to the constant and relentless Hate campaign directed at both of them particularly Meghan on SM/British Tabloids.We also support their causes/charities
In response to Char.
07:20 PM - Nov 14, 2023
Char
A
In response to Lauraine Knight.
I wasn't sure if they kept their titles when they left or not. I didn't say I didn't support them - i think I was very clear that I do. I just don't follow them that closely. I think it is terrible that they face so much scrutiny. They're doing good things & should be able to live peacefully.
07:53 PM - Nov 14, 2023
Lauraine Knight
A
In response to Char.
Prince Harry is a blood Royal son of the King he is 5th in line to the throne Meghan is a Princess of the United Kingdom by marriage their children are blood royals Prince Archie is 6th in LOS and Princess Lillibet is 7th in LOS .
10:53 PM - Nov 14, 2023
LaJuan Woodland
A
In response to Char.
Agreed. Given all the great works they have done, just this year, you would think living parents would be proud and bragging about their children. But alas they are not. I'm just glad they live in a place where all that negativity is not on constant repeat where they or their children can see it.
09:01 PM - Nov 15, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}